New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 778 of 1458 FirstFirst ... 678728768774775776777778779780781782788828878 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,780 of 14580
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    galing talaga ng strada!

yan si moustache... driven by its owner, bro GO1 of The Strada Club of the Philippines! yeah!
    Thank you bro ThePatriarch. It was sir Arvin_Cristi who inspired me do river crossing with confidence . The Strada does river crossing with ease and the cabin is water tight that it remains dry after crossing the river. A snorkel would have enabled me go even deeper .

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    yes! moustache on the playground!

Here is another video of mustache playing on sand. The other side of the Adonot River has lots of sandy riverbanks. Some of the sandy areas are too soft that I hesitated driving over them and risk moustache getting stucked as there were no other vehicles within reach that can do the recovery once moustache gets bogged down into the soft sand .
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhAB7jfOnAE"]YouTube - STRADA - Sand Driving[/ame]

3. Join Date
    May 2008

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    I want to share the fuel consumption of my Strada GLS 08 (Manual trans) during my resent trip.

Naga city to San Rafael Bulacan, (443 KM)

FC = 10.9 km per liter. (Using Petron diesel + 250ml fuel boster.)
    Wala Patayan ng makina even resting and eating.
    Time to time gamit un 4H kasi maulan and sira un Andaya Highway.

Bulacan to Naga City same route.

FC = 10.3 km per liter. (Using PTT Diesel)
    Wala Patayan ng makina even resting and eating.
    Encounter 3hrs trafic palabas ng manila and using 4x4 4H most of the time kasi grabi un ulan at madulas un kalsada.

Passenger : 3 adults and 2 kids including the driver plus Kargado un bed mga 1 ton.

Maximun speed 180 kph, normal at 100 kph.

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    matipid na yan bro, kc sa akin (Gls sport manual) 170kms distance from Davao to Tacurong 11.0km/liter naka 2H, walang stop over at speed limit of 80-100kph.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Sir G01 * ibang level ka talaga. ..

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by G01 View Post
    Did some river crossing yesterday while my kids did some fishing .

YouTube - STRADA - River Crossing 2
    Moustache has shown us that water wading is second nature for a strada. Galing naman, Talagang nagtampisaw si moustache sa adonot river. Mukhang enjoy na enjoy sya more than the driver, hehehe.

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Moustache has shown us that water wading is second nature for a strada. Galing naman, Talagang nagtampisaw si moustache sa adonot river. Mukhang enjoy na enjoy sya more than the driver, hehehe.
    amen to that Doc Ooba99

...perhaps Lucky can join Moustache in the future especially Pula and the others too!
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; December 15th, 2008 at 04:16 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by G01 View Post
    Here is another video of mustache playing on sand. The other side of the Adonot River has lots of sandy riverbanks. Some of the sandy areas are too soft that I hesitated driving over them and risk moustache getting stucked as there were no other vehicles within reach that can do the recovery once moustache gets bogged down into the soft sand .
    YouTube - STRADA - Sand Driving
    Bro G01, tingin ko mas ok yung H/T tires for sand playing (mas madulas)... Di ba bunso...

Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    ...perhaps Lucky can join Moustache in the future especially Pula and the others too!
    Ian, don't forget Manolo's truck w/ those awesome shoes...
    Sir G01, because of what you did, baka bumalik agad dyan si sir manolo...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Galing talaga ni GO1 offroader na hehehhehehehe,
    Bro boz h/t is not good in sand always the A/T or M/T is better when ever you are in the sand specialy in deep and dessert sand you need to lower your tire pressure para lumapad and traction mo making if flat in some cases we go low as 10 psi. bring a portable air pump is a good thing to have in off road.

New Mitsubishi Strada [ARCHIVED]