New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 731 of 1458 FirstFirst ... 631681721727728729730731732733734735741781831 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,310 of 14580
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Thank you sir for the advice ill follow the book faithfully.

ill be most happy to be a member of this clan.

sir jjmoto pareho pala tayo ng color na makukuhang unit and same feeling of moderate sleep hehehehe.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    Bro jjmoto tama si bro ThePatriach needed ang turbo timer fro me. When you run your truck the oil is passing in the turbo and the oil is hot making the turbo hot. If you sunddenly turn off the engine the remaining oil in the turbo will burn yan ang maaring sumira nag turbo. Turbo timer with the set time keep the engine running until the every thing is cooled down including the oil and the turbo. Sa pag bomba naman nag gas pago mag patay ay talagang ginagawa lang nag jeep or auto para malinis ang carbon at nag mag add nag charge sa battery para next time e mag start ulit.

Sir dadz,

speaking of turbo timers...Tanung ko na rin if ilan ba talaga dapat ang suggested minutes settings for the Turbo Timer para ma cool ang Turbo?

thanks!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Bro lo locoroca777 the cooling time of turbo is depend on how long you drive sa akin easy running i set my timer in to 1 mins per hours of running time.

"The shafts on most turbochargers spin in excess of 50,000 RPM and generate lots of heat. To keep your turbocharger's heat under control, most are cooled by circulating oil or water (coolant) around the shaft. The turbocharger's shaft is free to rotate at will and there is no way to stop the shaft from spinning after shutting the engine off. To dissipate and stabilze the heat in the turbocharger, most manufacturers recommend that a car be idled for a period of time after moderate to hard driving to allow the oil/water to take heat out of the turbocharger.
    Failure to reduce the temperature of the turbo could result in the oil around the shaft "coking". Coking is basically the baking of oil, turning it into a hard substance that could plug your oil lines and cause oil "starvation", preventing proper cooling of your turbocharger and reducing it's operating lifespan. "

So tinatantiya ko kung gaano katagal ko ginamit and how long ang timer ko. Bale so far as i know depende kung ano pag kaka tantiya nag gumagamit.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    dami mga bago owners... congrats...hope maging member kayo ng club.. we also need your participation.

regarding turbo timer (TT); for me..when i drive within the metro at average speed, naka set sya for 1 minute.... if i go to the province or drive quiet quickly, then around 3-5 minute.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    dami mga bago owners... congrats...hope maging member kayo ng club.. we also need your participation.

regarding turbo timer (TT); for me..when i drive within the metro at average speed, naka set sya for 1 minute.... if i go to the province or drive quiet quickly, then around 3-5 minute.
    My technique is quite easy to remember. I just listen to one final song from my playlist (around 3-5 minutes), whether or not I have driven slowly before parking. I'm not in a hurry most of the time. Again, human
    turbo timer...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Bro boz i use to do the same hehehehehehe................... but sa akin yosi naman 1 stick before mag patay nag engine but the problem is sumasakit ang dibdib ko kaka yosi.

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    Bro boz i use to do the same hehehehehehe................... but sa akin yosi naman 1 stick before mag patay nag engine but the problem is sumasakit ang dibdib ko kaka yosi.

mwehehehe may side effects pala human TT mo sir

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Good day to everyone.

I just got my 2K9 Strada GLX a week ago from Citimotors Las Pinas.

I wanted to have a turbo timer installed but unfortunately I was told by my SA that this will void the warranty of the unit if I had one installed outside the casa. I didn't bother to ask anymore which area of the warranty will be voided if ever I had it installed by a shop.

I even thought of buying a turbo timer from Citimotors even if I know this will mean paying more just to avoid such technicality. Unfortunately(?) they did not have any turbo timer available during that time.

I know the people in this forum are well informed of such information and I would like to get your opinion on this point. Just in case, who in Citimotors Las Pinas should I really talk to so I can confirm if the information of my SA is correct or not.

Thanks very much.

9. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gilco View Post
    Good day to everyone.

I just got my 2K9 Strada GLX a week ago from Citimotors Las Pinas.

I wanted to have a turbo timer installed but unfortunately I was told by my SA that this will void the warranty of the unit if I had one installed outside the casa. I didn't bother to ask anymore which area of the warranty will be voided if ever I had it installed by a shop.

I even thought of buying a turbo timer from Citimotors even if I know this will mean paying more just to avoid such technicality. Unfortunately(?) they did not have any turbo timer available during that time.

I know the people in this forum are well informed of such information and I would like to get your opinion on this point. Just in case, who in Citimotors Las Pinas should I really talk to so I can confirm if the information of my SA is correct or not.

Thanks very much.

base sa knowledge ko yung ma void is yung engine warranty and electrical warranty DAW sabi ng SA ko dito sa cebu.

dont know if meron nang mag install ng TT sa casa kasi a few months back wala kasi mag install ng TT sa casa, discourage daw nila(lusot lang yun sa isan SA) but i got it installed anyways.

lets wait for the feedbacks sa iabng members for sure marami silang ma share

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tancho_kuhaku View Post
    base sa knowledge ko yung ma void is yung engine warranty and electrical warranty DAW sabi ng SA ko dito sa cebu.

dont know if meron nang mag install ng TT sa casa kasi a few months back wala kasi mag install ng TT sa casa, discourage daw nila(lusot lang yun sa isan SA) but i got it installed anyways.

lets wait for the feedbacks sa iabng members for sure marami silang ma share
    Thanks for your reply.

With Citimotors Las Pinas they were willing to install the turbo timer pero walang available. So parang conflict talaga ang policies ng mga dealers when it comes to the warranty.

I'm just worried that they will void the warranty if they find out that I had a turbo timer installed outside the casa.

Thanks again!

New Mitsubishi Strada [ARCHIVED]