New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 281 of 1458 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291331381 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 14580
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by pauland View Post
    nice tip! would this matter whether your ride is front wheel drive or rear wheel?
    nope..doesnt matter at all. the reason i indicate a bigger front psi is because of more weight up front because of the engine.

this is my recommendation and opinion. check ninyo pa rin the sidewalls of the tires and never exceed those.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    ^ Nice. Wala ba 20" diyan.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    From our friends from MMPC.
    1. GS Battery.

2. Synthetic Oil vs. Mineral Oil.
    For your Stradas, you could either use the Mineral oil or the Synthetic oil.

If you use the Mitsubishi Turbo-XP synthetic oil, it would not void the warranty since such is one of our approved and recommended product.
    Thank you very much for your inquiry and your patronage. I hope that I have given you enough insight.
    Regards to your group.

To read more info, log on to the strada group site. Meron din attachment to compare regular oil to synthetic.

Update lang peeps:

1. "When using Mitsubishi Turbo XP synthetic oil you still have to replace the oil filter every 5,000 km., although a small quantity of oil will just be added (top-off) in it. With this procedure you need not worry about voiding your vehicle's warranty. "

2. Wala na stock of Strada. Next Batch is the 08 models mid February pa dating.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    2008 model? ano kaya mga nabago? ilabas n rin kya bgo montero sport/triton wagon?

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Anybody else who installed a canopy aside from me?

Ano ba magandang tire pressure with the canopy installed and no cargo?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    [SIZE=3]Mitsubishi L200 Club of the Philippines (ML2CP)
    January 2008 EB[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]-----------------------------------------------------[/SIZE]

The next EB of the Mitsubishi L200 Club of the Philippines will be on the 26th of January 2008, Saturday 4PM onwards. Our venue will be at Chops/BBQ Boy, Ortigas Home Depot, Julia Vargas corner Meralco Avenues, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.

Turbo timer, securing spare tires, body cladding, and other accs will be discussed, and of course, the usual meet and greet with our strada brothers. Plus, upcoming activities of the club will be discussed.

Everyone who owns a Strada/L200, whatever the generation is, are welcome to join the EB. To those who are interested, please sign-up. Those already on the list, please spread the word.

See you all there.
    Thank you.

1. moxxxs - always late (magiging first sya doon [comment of av8or5])
    2. av8or5
    3. lightyear
    4. ooba99
    5. ThePatriarch - dala ka digicam pare (de facto photographer) sisig and beer sponsor.
    6. maimaicomp
    7. Boz - dala rin ako camera tapos pa-print ko agad at P50/copy
    8. boybit
    9. glycerine - newbie here, kung pwede pasali to learn sa mga gurus
    10. Mehealator
    11.eslonblue - wala pko strading, pero pwede pasali ako, madame ako gusto matutunan, and bibili kame wala pa lang unit..

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by eslonblue View Post
    [SIZE=3]Mitsubishi L200 Club of the Philippines (ML2CP) [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]January 2008 EB[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]-----------------------------------------------------[/SIZE]

The next EB of the Mitsubishi L200 Club of the Philippines will be on the 26th of January 2008, Saturday 4PM onwards. Our venue will be at Chops/BBQ Boy, Ortigas Home Depot, Julia Vargas corner Meralco Avenues, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.

Turbo timer, securing spare tires, body cladding, and other accs will be discussed, and of course, the usual meet and greet with our strada brothers. Plus, upcoming activities of the club will be discussed.

Everyone who owns a Strada/L200, whatever the generation is, are welcome to join the EB. To those who are interested, please sign-up. Those already on the list, please spread the word.

See you all there.
    Thank you.

1. moxxxs - always late (magiging first sya doon [comment of av8or5])
    2. av8or5
    3. lightyear
    4. ooba99
    5. ThePatriarch - dala ka digicam pare (de facto photographer) sisig and beer sponsor.
    6. maimaicomp
    7. Boz - dala rin ako camera tapos pa-print ko agad at P50/copy
    8. boybit
    9. glycerine - newbie here, kung pwede pasali to learn sa mga gurus
    10. Mehealator
    11.eslonblue - wala pko strading, pero pwede pasali ako, madame ako gusto matutunan, and bibili kame wala pa lang unit..

oi nag sign up na si sir elsonblue..
    * sir ian...
    nag iisip pa po ako kung pupunta kasi nasa province po strada namin...
    taxi lang po masasakyan ko papunta sa venue...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hehhe... ako maglalakad lang kasi nasa paint shop kotse namin...

Anyway, for orders of Tsikot Stickers. PM me nalang...

Tsikot Sticker Order
    1. Patriarch

Bili na kayo guys... Promote and help natin ang site for funds!
    Last edited by drey; January 21st, 2008 at 10:20 PM.
    iam3739.com

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    i totally disagree with this. we have fuel injected cars, this is old school. that procedure is for carburator type vehicles and not fuel injected cars. specially on new vehicles, one should not have to depress the accelerator prior to starting the vehicle. specially in our weather condition. maybe if we live in a country that has winter/snow/severe cold conditions, that might be applicable, but not our weather conditions in the Philippines.i was at baguio for new year, never did i need to depress the accelerator prior to starting the engine. just wait till the glow plugs indicator turns off and start. no problem with starting.it starts at one try.

i suggest you have your battery checked or starting system checked. maybe your battery has week output.diesel fed cars needs more output voltage than gas fed vehicles. please also take note, not all diesel cars start at one click,. one start/crank but it should start in 1-3 seconds but usually 1-2 seconds lang ang starting ninya. one thing you can also do is ask the service advisor to let you start other vehicles of the same variant for you to compare if its normal or not.
    thanks sir av8or5...yun nga ang gusto ko gawin eh, try ko magstart ng another strada sa casa, para maicompare ko. i'll drop by diamond motors quezon ave tomorrow for 1k km pms, isasabay ko na rin yung battery / starter issue.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mikko_018 View Post
    oi nag sign up na si sir elsonblue..
    * sir ian...
    nag iisip pa po ako kung pupunta kasi nasa province po strada namin...
    taxi lang po masasakyan ko papunta sa venue...
    sign up ka na..punta ka na.. doesnt matter if your strada nasa province. oks lang yan.... oks lang mag taxi papunta sa venue...

New Mitsubishi Strada [ARCHIVED]