New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    you might be interested for your most loved montero sport ..rear bumper protection..we manufacture rear bumper protector and front winch mount bullbar or just front chin guard..bullbar combo pictured..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lytspid View Post
    you might be interested for your most loved montero sport ..rear bumper protection..we manufacture rear bumper protector and front winch mount bullbar or just front chin guard..bullbar combo pictured..
    Is the bumper airbag compatible?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    yup..coz everything is all bolt on, it still contains the original bumper and no wiring has been detached,advantage is the front bumper guard will absorb the impact 1st..so no damage to your front bumper..it is built around a schedule 80 pipe ..its a 3 piece design . except for the rear bumper

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lytspid View Post
    yup..coz everything is all bolt on, it still contains the original bumper and no wiring has been detached,advantage is the front bumper guard will absorb the impact 1st..so no damage to your front bumper..it is built around a schedule 80 pipe ..its a 3 piece design . except for the rear bumper
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Is the bumper airbag compatible?
    Hi lytspid,

Very much interested with your rear and front bumper guard for my montero. How can i contact you? or better yet..text me 0917-8051446. Thanks sir

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    Sir lytspid,

Im interested with a lighter version of your front bullbar type to fit in my big hella spot lights...is it possible? here's my number 09189798504........tanx!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    pwede rin ba sa sorento 2010 ito?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    * binder..information sent..

* hollanda
    yes we can have a design like that for your sorento ,only problem is we havent had a sorento fitted yet so we can get a pattern...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Looks good.

The 2 big round foglights being so attractive and attention catching, might end up in the authorities' hands.

Do you have a cover for it, bro ?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    no problem with the fog light as long as they are covered, you can have an upholstery shop cover it..or dont wire it just for aesthetic purposes only..if they would still confiscate it even without wiring or connection,ask them to start confiscating those fog lamps in stores 1st hehehe

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Looks good.

The 2 big round foglights being so attractive and attention catching, might end up in the authorities' hands.

Do you have a cover for it, bro ?
    Sorry noob driver question, you mean its not allowed to have extra foglights?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
montero sport off-road set up