New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 68 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Between 60,000 and 80,000 kms. So around 70,000 kms it definitely needs to be replaced.

mas maganda itsura nung L300 exceed

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    tried to back read but couldn't find the answer.

anyway, would like to know the required spec of gear oil and transmission oil for the L300. and ilan liters kailangan? thanks in advance!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Replacement for the L300 Versa Van?

cnetro.jpg

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    The Immortal L300! Great efforts by Centro here. Hope the A/C system's sufficient and wont encounter future overheating problems. Also, the old 4D56 might be too underpowered considering it'll be hauling 17 pax in it (plus of course the added weight of the new body). Anyway, for its price, it might be a good alternative for those shuttle services.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Good day. I have some queries hoping other members can provide some infos.

1. anyone knows the standard speaker size for the front doors of our L300 versa van? i noticed ang mga FB has their front speakers mounted sa doors, malamang may abang na butas na. Our versa van OEM speakers are currently located at the back of the driver i think its 4" size and the other one sa sides of the middle row seats, before sa tambol ng rear tires which are 6" or 6.5" i think. if listening from the driver and front passenger, mahina ang marinig mo pero if you're seated sa likuran, malakas naman. i wish to have equal hearing levels for both front passengers and rear passengers

2. what is the default radiator cap pressure? ours is currently using 0.9 kg/cm but temperature still reaches 3/4 during traffic w/ a/c on, with aux fan already installed. is it possible to use a higher pressure cap like 1.1 or 1.3? has anyone already tried it? would like to know also the results.

thanks.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bri71ph View Post
    Good day. I have some queries hoping other members can provide some infos.

1. anyone knows the standard speaker size for the front doors of our L300 versa van? i noticed ang mga FB has their front speakers mounted sa doors, malamang may abang na butas na. Our versa van OEM speakers are currently located at the back of the driver i think its 4" size and the other one sa sides of the middle row seats, before sa tambol ng rear tires which are 6" or 6.5" i think. if listening from the driver and front passenger, mahina ang marinig mo pero if you're seated sa likuran, malakas naman. i wish to have equal hearing levels for both front passengers and rear passengers

2. what is the default radiator cap pressure? ours is currently using 0.9 kg/cm but temperature still reaches 3/4 during traffic w/ a/c on, with aux fan already installed. is it possible to use a higher pressure cap like 1.1 or 1.3? has anyone already tried it? would like to know also the results.

thanks.

for #2 Q: the OEM rad rating is 0.9kg/cm (88kPa). yes you can use higher pressure rad cap but you have to make sure your rad hoses and other hoses for the cooling system are still up to the task (ie, not oxidized). You might also want to check if your thermostat is still working properly or your radiator's "internals" are partially blocked (with sediments) thus the poor heat transfer.....

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    there must be something wrong in your cooling system. check your radiator, baka barado., change coolant and check the temp sender. yup, baka barado na rin ang thermostat. panahon na para palitan. wag mong tanggalin ang thermostat gaya ng ginagawa ng karamihan. it will do more harm than good.

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    hello L3 users, baka meron kayo jan litrato showing the differential and the left side of the chassis malapit pa rin sa differential. parang may tinanggal na piyesa kasi sa L3 ng pinsan ko with regards to its brake system. parang tinanggal na yung proportioning valve kaya parating matigas ang pedal at naglolock ang gulong sa likod lalu na kung walang pasahero.

salamats sa kung sino man ang makakapagbigay ng info tungkol dito.

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    hello L3 users, baka meron kayo jan litrato showing the differential and the left side of the chassis malapit pa rin sa differential. parang may tinanggal na piyesa kasi sa L3 ng pinsan ko with regards to its brake system. parang tinanggal na yung proportioning valve kaya parating matigas ang pedal at naglolock ang gulong sa likod lalu na kung walang pasahero.

salamats sa kung sino man ang makakapagbigay ng info tungkol dito.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    oil catch can on L300

Mitsubishi L300 Versa Van