New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2008
    I have replaced my nozzle tip for my Mits. Strada 2003 L200 4D56 Turbo Intercooled engine, since I have been experiencing black smoke when climing uphill. I have seen the brand of the Nozzle which is ZEXEL DN10PDN130 which was the OEM for it. and some says I can use a DN0PDN120 which is NIPPON DENSO. Is their any difference on both Nozzle's? Is there a OEM Factory data that I should know? and some other calibration shops here can't show me a factory data specifications what pressure to use on this nozzles? Some say pressure is 140PSI some 130PSI or 150PSI?

Can you help?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    not the exact part no. but more or less puwede na rin to.

those are not in psi but bars.

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    Thanks rion but is there a diverence between the 112 & the 130 Nozzles? spray angle etc..

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    sorry, I have no more data regarding that. however, I notice all 4d56's have those range your calibration shops mentioned.

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    Big thanks rio.. again thank you for your help.
    Cc: DieselDude

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    I have manage to replaced the Air filter, fuel , change oil and A/T oil and for the fact that I also manage to check & repair my injection pump (genuine Zexel parts) & the nozzle with the original one's (Genuine Zexel parts) and adding some diesel additive's to omit the 45 cetane level of the diesel.
    After making a test run and to my routine byahe (240 Kilometers) from north to south. Everthing went well, I feel na bumabalik nayung hatak ng pickup ko.. no balck smoke whatsoever when over taking and climing uphill.

My second routine was just today and when accelarating from 50 to 90, 100.. black smoke begins to comeout.. I thought that maybe it's the transmission (A/T) since I feel it was on second gear. delayed yung pickup ng tranny, tapos over rev pa aabot ng 2500rpm and I am not using the Off drive mode. ano po kaya ang assessments mo dito? pls. help? is there a way to adjust the A/T para mas mabilis yung change gear nya.. I feel nawawalan ako ng gana sa mga A/T. Pls. help po.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    it's a classic case of engine losing power making delayed tranny upshift.

your main solution is to restore the stock power of your engine. your mechanic should know where to start.

if all else fails, adjust the kickdown cable. loosen it bits by bits. carry around a tool to adjust it everytime you take it for a ride.

though adjusting kickdown cable should be the last resort only. lossen it causes fast worning out tranny

the kickdown cable is wrapped in orange next to the acceleration cable.

Mistubishi Strada L200 4D56 Tubo Intercooler Nozzle Parts PLEASE HELP!!!