New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 41 of 254 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    i did had that problem too (although sa pizza ko).
    it could either be the suspension bushings or the shock mount.
    in my case, it was the shock mount. pa check mo na lang din condition nung bushings and shock mount mo.

hth.
    sir napacheck ko na malapit sa amin... they said it was the stabilizer bushing and upperhand (tama ba?)...

i'm still going to look for RS to have a second opinion on this... thanks!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by delltek04 View Post
    sir napacheck ko na malapit sa amin... they said it was the stabilizer bushing and upperhand (tama ba?)...

deltek o4

raymond sarol is at F. Blumentritt., katapat ng caltex gas station. magaling yun

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by morrissey_05 View Post
    joarchie,

back read ka tol, someone gave the directions just a few pages ago.
    sir morrisey

thank you, nag back read ako, nakita ko sa forum ng lancerph, sa bad experience sa gulong/mags. malamang miller yun napuntahan mo sa 20th avenue. minsan kita tayo dun sa shop electrical marikina to know you personally. thanks tol

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by delltek04 View Post

actually, could be true.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    ellow fellow ka-itlog...

eto po pic ng itlog ko.. hehehe

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by joarchie View Post
    deltek o4

raymond sarol is at F. Blumentritt., katapat ng caltex gas station. magaling yun
    actually i already went there this morning... thanks though...

and yes, it was the bushing... but the good thing about RS, he explained and pointed out the parts to be replaced... i'll be going back to RS to have my bushing fixed this weekend... i need to buy the parts first...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    good day to all the itlogers! after reading all the threads here, especially from sir morresey, finally went to RS, he fixed my servo problem, nga lang replace na rin talga, but the thing is naging smooth naman ang aking menor, di na takot mamatay ang makina. More power to all ITLOGERS!!!! laking tulong ang mga threadsBTW, Sir Morresey. RS is a friend of my former co worker, hehehehe kanina ko lang nalaman, small world talga!!! and sir can i see your itlog naman po??? thanks thanks

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by joarchie View Post
    sir morrisey

thank you, nag back read ako, nakita ko sa forum ng lancerph, sa bad experience sa gulong/mags. malamang miller yun napuntahan mo sa 20th avenue. minsan kita tayo dun sa shop electrical marikina to know you personally. thanks tol

tol di yata miller yun. i keep forgetting the name of the shop hehehe

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by marluisjrc View Post
    good day to all the itlogers! after reading all the threads here, especially from sir morresey, finally went to RS, he fixed my servo problem, nga lang replace na rin talga, but the thing is naging smooth naman ang aking menor, di na takot mamatay ang makina. More power to all ITLOGERS!!!! laking tulong ang mga threadsBTW, Sir Morresey. RS is a friend of my former co worker, hehehehe kanina ko lang nalaman, small world talga!!! and sir can i see your itlog naman po??? thanks thanks
    naku di earth-shaking egg ko. simple lang. ganun naman gusto ko, low profile and not attract too much attention. hehe

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    question ulit mga sir.. yung lateral long and lateral short -- eto ba yung lateral links? tama ba?

LANCER Itlog (93-96) Owners - Please Post Here!