New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 56 of 204 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    PARA PO SA MGA OWNERS NG MS 3.2 VARIANT..ME TANONG LANG PO AKO...MINE WAS DELIVERED SEPT. 2008..WHEN AM CRUISING ALONG NLEX/SCTEX AND WHEN MY SPEED IS AT 120kph, I HEAR A HUMMING SOUND COMING FROM THE ENGINE BUT DIMINISHES WHEN I REACH 125KPH..DO YOU ALSO EXPERIENCE THE SAME...I HAVE ALREADY CALLED THE ATTENTION OF MY SA BUT UNTIL NOW NOTHING HAPPENS... ME NA E EXPERIENCE DIN PO BA KAYO NA GANUN?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    bakit pala allcaps type mo bro?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by philipmorris View Post
    PARA PO SA MGA OWNERS NG MS 3.2 VARIANT..ME TANONG LANG PO AKO...MINE WAS DELIVERED SEPT. 2008..WHEN AM CRUISING ALONG NLEX/SCTEX AND WHEN MY SPEED IS AT 120kph, I HEAR A HUMMING SOUND COMING FROM THE ENGINE BUT DIMINISHES WHEN I REACH 125KPH..DO YOU ALSO EXPERIENCE THE SAME...I HAVE ALREADY CALLED THE ATTENTION OF MY SA BUT UNTIL NOW NOTHING HAPPENS... ME NA E EXPERIENCE DIN PO BA KAYO NA GANUN?
    Do not type in all caps, it denotes that you are shouting.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by philipmorris View Post
    could be the turbo sir ,at 1800rpm or 2000 rpm the turbo is starting to spool that time you have enough exhaust gas to keep it working

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    buti nalang strada glx lang binile ko kaya less expectations since its a truck. wala rin naman ako pambili ng monty

na experienced ko rin yung eeeeeeee sound sa steering when turning left and right. pinakacheck ko rin sa casa di nila na gawan ng paraan, pero after reaching 10k odo nawala na ang eeeeeee sound sana di na bumalik.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by arch10 View Post
    just got my montero gls last tuesday.. anyone here had an issue on paint?

napansin ko lang nung nag pa car wash ako this morning ang gaspang ng exterior.windshield and windows ng unit ko... parang na anggihan ng paint or something... noticed it nung pnick up ko unit but i thought na baka alikabok lang.. hinde pala.. magaspang talaga cya kahit malinis.. also the black part inside the radiator grille assembly beside the turbo may mga konteng paint ng white na parang nadamay sa buga.. help
    balik mo tapos sabihin mo na i polish nila ang monty mo kulang yan sa PDI

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Sorry, mga bossing (mazingerZ and walter)...maybe it's my eagerness to post kasi that was my first post...and thanks sir toronegro, am just bothered by the humming sound when it reaches 120kph...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    gud day, ask ko lang po, minsan napindot ko ng 2x yung lock ng alarm ko, 3x na tumunog yung alarm. does anyone what it means? TIA

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by trekkers View Post
    balik mo tapos sabihin mo na i polish nila ang monty mo kulang yan sa PDI
    same issue i encountered with mine when i got it last week. I clayed the entire car and now its as smooth as glass, followed with 2 coats of meguiars nxt 2.0 and to finish it with a brilliant shine a top coat of gold class. It made it really shiny.almost forgot i also used a deep crystal polish before applying the first coat of wax to make the shine deeper. All products i use are meguiars.

Try it! it gives you a brilliant shine and a muscular arms and shoulder as well.

10. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by michieru View Post
    gud day, ask ko lang po, minsan napindot ko ng 2x yung lock ng alarm ko, 3x na tumunog yung alarm. does anyone what it means? TIA
    Nothing to worry friend.....

ISSUES FOR THE MONTERO SPORT. Please post them here.