New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 43 of 204 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by easyman3 View Post
    aha!!! when i went to casa to install the stepboard with led, the technician noticed that the lock pin of some of stepboards were broken. the tchnician told me that the installer of the power locks and stereo may have caused them because it was installed locally. Now your door panels may have similar damge... winterpine kaya may gawa???? hmmmmm..... noenetheless, hello whoever they are, your technician should be trained or it will bomerang back.. freindly advice, those incharge of C5 casa units may have caused them.....peace man/.........
    it is possible that they may have caused it. i agree because when i brought my car there for a paint job, i got it back with some defects in the back sensors. accdg to the warranty engr, i should bring it to winterpine because the alarm/sensor system is not mitsubishi's forte. so i did and to my surprise, accdg to winterpine, mits must have done something wrong after they returned the sensors because some of its pins were broken.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Anyone in here is experiencing dashboard rattles? am not really sure what part of my dash... either its coming from the glove compartment or the center console. take note i already removed the items and andun pa rin iyun sound it sounds like "trrrrr-rrrrrrr-rrrrrrrr" pag nadadaan ako sa bumpy or gravelly roads.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Anyone in here is experiencing dashboard rattles? am not really sure what part of my dash... either its coming from the glove compartment or the center console. take note i already removed the items and andun pa rin iyun sound it sounds like "trrrrr-rrrrrrr-rrrrrrrr" pag nadadaan ako sa bumpy or gravelly roads.

4. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by likeyou_31 View Post
    my mom's montero GLS SE which was bought in Sept 2008 is having the same problems. aside from the it's airconditioning unit had to be replaces during its 7th month. and then on its 1st year they had to replace the suction valve. now since the prob still persists, they say that the comp is the prob. it has only ran 11,000 kms and does not go on long travels. we've already written mitsubishi for a replacement but it seems like they only want to replace it with a GLS. what happened with your problems. i'm very interested to know. pls help....
    C5 casa is good at this... but i suggest you meet your lawyer..

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mikelsy View Post
    I got the same rattle sound before and I was first suspecting dashboard too. Later I found out that the driver side arm rest (the one in the center with leather cover) is causing this. Try applying some weight on its top and check if the rattle disappear.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mikelsy View Post

sir sa akin sa center console compartment ng dashboard yung cover o lid ba tawag dun? ( sa ilalim ng clock)

planning of selling my MS maybe nextyear pag nakaipon... naiinis na ko... mga minor lang naman pero sa sobrang dami nakakairita na... walang pinagkaiba sa 5year old na oto

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Tanong ko lang, may steering wheel lock ba ang monty (nag lalock yung manibela pag tangal ng key)? Ayaw mag lock nung samin.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ggonzales View Post
    I got the same rattle sound before and I was first suspecting dashboard too. Later I found out that the driver side arm rest (the one in the center with leather cover) is causing this. Try applying some weight on its top and check if the rattle disappear.

Sir here, i also experienced rattle sound on my dashboard, glove compartment and side panel seatbelt... pero pinahigpitan ko na sa casa, ok naman nawala yung mga rattle sounds... despite sa mga minor issues ng monty the best parin compare to our chevy suv...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    hi guys, am newbie here.

just got a mitsu montero sport 4x4 manual trans. as soon as we drove out of the casa on the way home, i experienced engine stalling when i down shifted from 3rd gear to 2nd gear. At first i thought it was just a fluke but the problem occurs at least once when i'm driving it. The problem seems to be intermittent because it doesn't happen all the time.

I returned the unit to the casa (mitsu otis), the SA told me that they also did experience the stalling when they tested it, but they said that they could not locate the problem, seems that all the systems are running the way they should. so he said to me that they would try to adjust the clutch and observe if it would solve the problem.

After that the stalling problem was reduced though it still happens once in a while, particularly when we were driving in NLEX. after that the problem resurfaced again frequently. I brought it back to mitsu casa though the SA i was albe to talk to at the time told me that they still have a lot of backlog due to the typhoon Ondoy, and they might not be able to attend to it right away. Since its intermittent he asked if i could just bring it back on the 1st 1000 check up and will be dealt simultaneously during the periodical check up. its now just in 800kms, 200kms more before the first 1000.

Has anybody experienced the same problem? i wasn't able to back read the whole forum topic though. thanks and good day.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    hindi ba nabaha yang unit mo? ang fuel system ba niya eh alang tubig yan ang dapat mong itanong sa kanila kasi kung minsan baka nalunod yan (wag naman sana) na inayos lang ng kasa kasi bago naman di masyadong halata ,kung minsan alam yan ng SA pero hindi sa iyo sasabihin hanggat di mo nabibili pero pag nakuha mo na sasabihin sa iyo katulad niyan na kung ano ano ang dahilan...

ISSUES FOR THE MONTERO SPORT. Please post them here.