New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 126 of 204 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 2037
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by boytsiks View Post
    Sir, may napapansin ba kayong unusual sound sa monty nyo nung may defective shocks kayo. Been hearing a "kalansing" - parang bell na tunog everytime na nalulubak. Wala naman ako nakakikitang leak, pero baka kelangan kong kapain. Pinatighten at greasing ko yung pang-ilalim ko last PMS pero ganun pa rin eh. Any comment on that?
    * Sir boystiks, sorry sir wala akong napansin na tunog or kalansing, even a few days ng mapansin ko.

Only way i knew it , ng makapa ko lang yun oil leaks sa shocks

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by miggymontero View Post
    Hi Sir Matiase, would you be kind enough to share some pics on which part did you see the oil leaks?
    Sir miggy, attached is the photo of the area na nakapa ko yun oil leaks, dun sa base ng coil spring at shocks absorber , inbetween them, malakas yun tagas , pansin ko paikot

imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1406155878.899050.jpg

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by matiase View Post
    Sir miggy, attached is the photo of the area na nakapa ko yun oil leaks, dun sa base ng coil spring at shocks absorber , inbetween them, malakas yun tagas , pansin ko paikot

imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1406155878.899050.jpg

Thank you very much for sharing sir matiase!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by miggymontero View Post
    Thank you very much for sharing sir matiase!
    No Problem Sir Miggy, surprised ako. Na yun Mitsu dealer has stocks ng shocks replacement, i thought check lang nila during the day na dinala ko unit, and i have to wait for weeks para ma order yun replacement parts, after waiting severals hours , SA advised me na pinapalitan na yun shocks absorber, told the SA goid thing may available parts, sagot lang ng SA , may sticks naman sila ng shocks absorber ng monty.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by matiase View Post
    No Problem Sir Miggy, surprised ako. Na yun Mitsu dealer has stocks ng shocks replacement, i thought check lang nila during the day na dinala ko unit, and i have to wait for weeks para ma order yun replacement parts, after waiting severals hours , SA advised me na pinapalitan na yun shocks absorber, told the SA goid thing may available parts, sagot lang ng SA , may sticks naman sila ng shocks absorber ng monty.

That's good to hear sir na meron sila stocks and napalitan kaagad. I just checked mine and wala naman ako nakapa na oil leaks.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Hi guys. Montero Sport 2010 owner here 4x2 AT GLS. After 4 years of trouble-free use, my MS has been acting really weird lately. When shifted to D, sometimes the gear indicator in the dashboard goes blank, and wont move even if you step on the accelerator. Like it went back to Neutral by itself. So I shift back to N and go back to D, and car moves like nothing happened. At first it happens rarely, like once in 2 days. Now symptom has progressed to almost 5-6 times in a 10km trip. Anyone else has experienced this? Btw, my MS has run 46,000kms. Thought I post this here and get inputs first before I bring it to the casa.

I am now scared to drive my MS, imagining that this is related to incidents of unintended sudden accelaration.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullspeed View Post
    Hi guys. Montero Sport 2010 owner here 4x2 AT GLS. After 4 years of trouble-free use, my MS has been acting really weird lately. When shifted to D, sometimes the gear indicator in the dashboard goes blank, and wont move even if you step on the accelerator. Like it went back to Neutral by itself. So I shift back to N and go back to D, and car moves like nothing happened. At first it happens rarely, like once in 2 days. Now symptom has progressed to almost 5-6 times in a 10km trip. Anyone else has experienced this? Btw, my MS has run 46,000kms. Thought I post this here and get inputs first before I bring it to the casa.

I am now scared to drive my MS, imagining that this is related to incidents of unintended sudden accelaration.
    it seems like the symptoms of faulty AT transmission inhibitor switch as experienced by others. have it replace...HTH

8. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Good morning... my monty's 12v socket / cigarette port just decided to stop working. What would you think is the most likely cause? Is this something I can fix myself or would it warrant a visit to the casa?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    If its still under warranty bring it to casa... If not pagawa mo na lang sa labas or diy.

Hindi ka aabutin ng 1 k to fix that
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    thanks... I brought it to the casa on the way to work. The problem was just a busted 15A fuse. They said fuses are not covered by the warranty so I just bought it na lang, since it was only 50php.

ISSUES FOR THE MONTERO SPORT. Please post them here.