New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Peeps,

Hingi lang ako ng tulong about information and specs ng 4D56. Project kasi namin sa school is to overhaul a 4D56. Did the dismantling this afternoon tomorrow we assemble.I hope you can give me the torque specs of the head bolt (degrees, stage torque), conrad cap bolt torque, main bearing cap bolt torque. More power to the Tsikot peeps!!

4JG2-TC

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 4JGtootsie View Post
    Peeps,

Hingi lang ako ng tulong about information and specs ng 4D56. Project kasi namin sa school is to overhaul a 4D56. Did the dismantling this afternoon tomorrow we assemble.I hope you can give me the torque specs of the head bolt (degrees, stage torque), conrad cap bolt torque, main bearing cap bolt torque. More power to the Tsikot peeps!!

4JG2-TC
    pare post mo e-mail mo and bigay ko sayo specs ng 4d56.....

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Archie,

Sent you PM. Maraming salamat sa quick reply. Hope to repay you the favor someday.

JRL

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 4JGtootsie View Post
    Archie,

Sent you PM. Maraming salamat sa quick reply. Hope to repay you the favor someday.

JRL

pare e-mail send.....just tell me if the files dosent work.....gud luck

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Archie,

The engine fired very well pare. In behalf of my group we would like to Thank You for the very useful manual that you sent. Maselan ang cylinder head ng 4D56 as regards to torque bacause its aluminum. Never over tighten a bolt more than required. Godbless bro!

JRL

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Your welcome and any time.....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    4jgtootsie:
    Congrats bro. Always admired you for your enthusiasm and dedication in the automotive field. Keep it up!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Thank You Nico! Kailan ang EB? Miss ko na ang IMG peeps!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Sir archie pede rin pakisend ng specs. my email add. hatch_lemon1640*yahoo.com TIA.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by hatch_lemon1640 View Post
    Sir archie pede rin pakisend ng specs. my email add. hatch_lemon1640*yahoo.com TIA.

Check your e-mail.........

regards,
    archie

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
4d56 torque specification