New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 158 of 269 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2688
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by MTP70 View Post
    Sir zix888 interested ako dun sa activiation ng optitron for my monty. Please PM me. TIA
    Ako rin po. Paki describe po ng procedure and parts to be replaced. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme188 View Post
    sir ganyan din ang steering wheel ng montero sport 2014 ko. di ko lang alam kung normal talaga yun.
    Ganyan din sa akin noong first two months. Sobrang hina lang kaya hindi ko pinapansin. After a while nawala na.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Guys, I just met Zix and had my optitron, AC filter and EGR blanking done, and I was impressed with the way he worked, he absolutely knows what he is doing, and he knows the car inside out. To be honest, I don't think any certified Mitsubishi mechanics would be as good as him, not even close.

Zix, I would like express my greatest appreciation to you for what you have done for my car, you save big bucks for people, you need to be recognized. All the best to you!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Agree with you sir orttech! Mabait sobra yan si master zix. Next upgrade mo na ang intercooler + race chip!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by orttech View Post
    Guys, I just met Zix and had my optitron, AC filter and EGR blanking done, and I was impressed with the way he worked, he absolutely knows what he is doing, and he knows the car inside out. To be honest, I don't think any certified Mitsubishi mechanics would be as good as him, not even close.

Zix, I would like express my greatest appreciation to you for what you have done for my car, you save big bucks for people, you need to be recognized. All the best to you!
    thanks a lot

6. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by orttech View Post

Nice one sir! Agree to that and he knows our monty very well. Project mo na din po yung oil catch can para di na gano mag dumi yung intercooler and intake manifold mo po.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Thanks for advice!

Hello Zix, can you pm me about this oil catch can and intercooler thing? A bit of explanation please? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hachooro View Post
    Nice one sir! Agree to that and he knows our monty very well. Project mo na din po yung oil catch can para di na gano mag dumi yung intercooler and intake manifold mo po.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Guys, I am still on my first tank of fuel so far, and topped it up with Euro4 diesel at Unioil about a week ago. I've noticed that the engine is quite LOUD, I haven't got the chance to try other brand so I have no comparison.

Is that normal? Would V-Power diesel or Turbo diesel help reduce the engine noise? I know Unioil's Euro4 diesel is cleaner but the engine noise is just really LOUD. Please share your thoughts. Thanks!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme188 View Post
    sir ganyan din ang steering wheel ng montero sport 2014 ko. di ko lang alam kung normal talaga yun.
    Same here bro, yung hissing sound nawala, ito naman ang pumalit. wala pang time to have it check by casa.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by miggymontero View Post
    Same here bro, yung hissing sound nawala, ito naman ang pumalit. wala pang time to have it check by casa.
    Sir miggymontero,

kailan po ba nag-occur yung hissing sound ng steering?! pag bagong start-up? during driving?!

para-macheck ko rin yun sa amin, so far wala pa naman akong naririnig na hissing sound related sa steering (nasa 6months old na yung monty namin at nasa 259 pa lang ang natatakbo) meron akong narinig dati na scraping sound (brakes), pero nawala rin after ko po pinatakbo ng 140KPH,

if in case na mag-occur po ito sa amin (wag naman sana) sabay ko ito sa pag punta ng casa for check up (pa-warranty ng HU dahil nagloko na ang TMPS)