New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOnymousNewbie View Post
    Hello po just had the led turn signal installed courtesy of www.facebook.com/ledworksphilippines

do you guys think this did justice to the ride? or is it over reaching?

I think it looks good, although it could do without the chrome. The lights are certainly bigger and more visible than the stock ones.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    I think it looks good, although it could do without the chrome. The lights are certainly bigger and more visible than the stock ones.
    That was what i thought first po when I had it installed. but due to the cars color, i think it adds life to it this is the only chrome accent i have and rest is stock..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki13 View Post
    In case you haven't gotten the answer. I tried google. Central locks for glx.

Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Glx Mt 2014 | Cars for sale Caloocan | AyosDito.ph
    i am not sure of that..
    i have noticed typos in some ads, including ayosdito.
    somehow, the advertiser does not pay too much attention to some of their lyrics.. cut and paste yata without thinking..
    still best to inquire from the horse..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOnymousNewbie View Post
    That was what i thought first po when I had it installed. but due to the cars color, i think it adds life to it this is the only chrome accent i have and rest is stock..
    Our G4 GLS is the same color as yours, we put chrome covers on the door handles to break the color monotony. I avoid putting chrome accents around headlights or taillights since it looks a bit redundant, hindi na kailangang maglagay ng pakintab around what is basically a light source already. But that's just me.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; September 24th, 2014 at 03:02 PM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Our G4 GLS is the same color as yours, we put chrome covers on the door handles to break the color monotony. I avoid putting chrome accents around headlights or taillights since it looks a bit redundant, hindi na kailangang maglagay ng pakintab around what is basically a light source already. But that's just me.
    chrome accents around lights... it's like eyeglasses to me.. "bakit, malabo ba ang ilaw?"
    heh heh.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Exactly po sir kaya happy lng ako sa minimalist look ng car.. hubcaps, just the plane old boring stock.. then Chrome LED turn signal which i believe only the GLS G4 has the same setup..

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    delete the fender lights once you got the side mirror repeaters..... redundant na kasi. I'm sure the blank / plug chrome is easily bought at the casa.

But I like...specially if he can light it up like Explorer LEDS. the type that line up to one direction.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by petixs View Post
    delete the fender lights once you got the side mirror repeaters..... redundant na kasi. I'm sure the blank / plug chrome is easily bought at the casa.

But I like...specially if he can light it up like Explorer LEDS. the type that line up to one direction.
    i'd keep the fender lights... to the motorist who counts most, it's more visible than the sidemirror light..

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Hi mga sirs! Gusto ko lang sana itanong kung ano FC nyo sa city driving? Sa tingin nyo ba, mirage g4 ang pinakamatipid sa gas vs. sa mga competitors nya in the same segment?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Hi new mirage g4 glx owner here. sulit na car matipid sya lalo na sa hiway driving nakaka 23.6km/l ako last na drive ko sa slex. sa city hiway mix mga 12-15km/li naman. nakakapanibago nga lang nasanay kse ako sa automatic car for the past 10 yrs. pero nasanay na din ako.

2014 Mirage G4 (Sedan)