New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 24fretsrider View Post
    Mga sir may central lock ba ang glx? Wala ba kayong picture ng central lock?
    i am curious... a simple yes or no would have answered your initial query completely.
    why do you need a picture?

and unfortunately for you, i know not the answer to your question.
    Last edited by dr. d; September 22nd, 2014 at 01:19 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    kamusta pala ang noise level while you are driving. dinig na dinig ba ung noise sa labas? nung nag punta kasi ako sa showroom pagpasok ko sa loob ng car. dinig na dinig ko ung naguusap na tao sa labas.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Pasensya na mga sir excited lang kasi ako. Nasa probinsya kasi bahay namin 300km ang biyahe ko papunta sa davao nakalimutan ko kasi itanong sa agent. Baguhan lang po talaga ako pagdating sa sasakyan medyo ignorante pa now lang kasi ako bibili ng brand new.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Well that's pretty impatient. You just posted a few hours ago. Don't be surprised if noone has the time to take a picture of their Mirage GLX and upload it here in the forums for you.

If you badly wanted to see if the GLX has central door locks you could've gone to the PIMS or your nearest Mitsubishi dealer.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    pasensya na sir di na mauulit.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Pasensya na mga sir excited lang kasi ako. Nasa probinsya kasi bahay namin 300km ang biyahe ko papunta sa davao nakalimutan ko kasi itanong sa agent. Baguhan lang po talaga ako pagdating sa sasakyan medyo ignorante pa now lang kasi ako bibili ng brand new.
    You can always visit Mirage Pilipinas (MPH) | Official Mitsubishi Mirage Club Philippines to learn more about the mirage g4. I'm more than sure you will find all the answers you are looking for on their site.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sa Landmark makati may naka display na mirage S4.. meron din yata sa Glorietta..

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by simplydhens08 View Post
    kamusta pala ang noise level while you are driving. dinig na dinig ba ung noise sa labas? nung nag punta kasi ako sa showroom pagpasok ko sa loob ng car. dinig na dinig ko ung naguusap na tao sa labas.
    Medyo dinig yung noise sa labas, especially kapag may motor na naka-big muffler na haharurot sa tagiliran mo. That's the trade-off since the Mirage and the G4 were engineered with weight reduction in mind, to be as efficient as possible. Pwede namang magpalagay ng sound deadening, yun nga lang it will add to the vehicle's weight.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    you can text your dealer po.
    if we use cellphones to send corny jokes to our friends on a daily basis, then we can text our dealers serious questions.
    i myself do this... ask questions by text. i carry on conversations with my SA thru text.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    In case you haven't gotten the answer. I tried google. Central locks for glx.

http://www.ayosdito.ph/Mitsubishi+Mi...-9319335-1.htm
    Last edited by Yuki13; September 23rd, 2014 at 08:08 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Hello po just had the led turn signal installed courtesy of www.facebook.com/ledworksphilippines

do you guys think this did justice to the ride? or is it over reaching?

2014 Mirage G4 (Sedan)