New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 39 of 394 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by butchyboy View Post
    What I dont like about #1, as mentioned in other threads, is pag may humahabol sa yo sa labas at pumasok ka sa monty your initial response is to lock the door and the system will arm, problem is you can't start the monty, you have to disarm the alarm first. Kaya dapat may presence of mind ka na to insert the key first, turn it to the ON position and lock the car and then start it and drive away or start mo agad then alis ka na.
    I was observed this also. Parang may mali. Kahit nasa loob ka dapat yung remote pa rin gamitin if you like to lock your door.
    Di kaya magagawan ng paraan ng Winterpine ito?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by MingSun View Post
    This Feb lang din kase sila naglabas ng additional 25k discount, I believe its their Anniversary discount till end of March..
    sir yung mga discount ba na nakikita ko naka post dito is for cash payment or discount provided din sa mga kumukuha in-house/bank finance?

baka kasi my nabubulag sa mataas na discount mga ka tsikoteer natin not knowing na binawi din sa monthly nila.

i remember kasi when i first visited diamond motors to view the monty my SA originally quoted a discount amounting 90k++ for a 3yr finance. it was really enticing but when i started doing the math, i wasnt really impressed kasi anlaki nung nadagdag na total cash out in 3 years from the SRP.. so i got in touch with one of my friend that works as a branch manager at a local bank. she provided the best rate i can get for a 3 year finance and i worked that out with my SA, with a little haggling, i was still able to get a good 34k discount from SRP and the best rate a relationship client can get from a bank.

it was stressful nung una kasi i felt like my SA is working against me, but it was fulfilling when i got it the way i want it. one happy monty owner

3. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by man524 View Post
    sir yung mga discount ba na nakikita ko naka post dito is for cash payment or discount provided din sa mga kumukuha in-house/bank finance?

baka kasi my nabubulag sa mataas na discount mga ka tsikoteer natin not knowing na binawi din sa monthly nila.

i remember kasi when i first visited diamond motors to view the monty my SA originally quoted a discount amounting 90k++ for a 3yr finance. it was really enticing but when i started doing the math, i wasnt really impressed kasi anlaki nung nadagdag na total cash out in 3 years from the SRP.. so i got in touch with one of my friend that works as a branch manager at a local bank. she provided the best rate i can get for a 3 year finance and i worked that out with my SA, with a little haggling, i was still able to get a good 34k discount from SRP and the best rate a relationship client can get from a bank.

it was stressful nung una kasi i felt like my SA is working against me, but it was fulfilling when i got it the way i want it. one happy monty owner
    This is thru P.O or bank finance.. ileless na siya sa SRP agad then the bank will do their computations.
    Pag cash for sure mas mataas pa makukuha mo na discount, since cash na agad makukuha ng dealer..

I'm happy with my SA din, he's working it with me, not pushing me on things kung san mas malaki ang kita nya, but rather kung san ako mas makakamenos.. hopefully next week I could get my monty na.. prepare ko nalang lahat ng requirements needed by the bank by tom.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by man524 View Post

Congrats *man524! hintay and abang na lang sa plates natin haaaaaysssss!!!!!!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kentgil View Post
    wow sir allan how about pix nang buong car pina optiguard mo yan right?
    yep naka opti guard na to though ayoko mag take ng pictures using phone camera since it will not do any justice. haha! i'll wait for my brother to return the SLR

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by fmalcos View Post
    Sir , magkano seatcover? black ba yan? kanino, please PM contact number, Thanks
    PM sent sir Yes it is black. Perforated yung gitna. hehe!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Had our montero re upholstered with leather seats. 2 tone, light gray perforated centers area and dark gray sides. 14 yards of material. 6 yards perforated leather + 8 yards non perforated leather. 355/ yard ng leather sa shell canvas+ 2500 labor sa kapitbahay na upholsterer. Actually di naman sya cover lang kasi fix sya sa seat parang stock upholstery naka alambre sya sa seat kaya fit na fit walang galaw. Tangal lahat ng seats para ikabit.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sabawballs View Post
    PM sent sir Yes it is black. Perforated yung gitna. hehe!
    Thanks sir!!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    sir ask ko lang kng availbility ng glx montero..tingin nu po dami pa din demand sa supply...
    or ganun lang talaga biznes strategy nila..

10. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    *man524 ask ko lang pano mag compute manual ng FC...