New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 371 of 394 FirstFirst ... 271321361367368369370371372373374375381 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 3939
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by whitemonty2014 View Post
    Sir rb1_fernandez, delivered din po ba yun sticker nyo thru LBC? yun sa akin kasi December 2013 binili/registered then dineliver yun plates nito lang June 2014, pero walang stickers , ganun din ba yun sa inyo? nauna muna yun plate tapos stickers or sabay nyo na recieved yun plate and stickers?
    Check with your SA. In my case, I personally picked up both my plate and stickers from the dealership. I got my plates 6 months after I bought my MS and received my stickers after almost a year of ownership.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Hi members, ask ko lang kung pano matatanggal yung scratch sa windshield? medyo malalim sya eh, baka may remedy rather than to replace it? also, okay lang ba na tinanggal ko yung antenna ng monty? Thanks!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    No...got my plate after 4 months from my SA and my sticker was also given to me by my SA also. By the way, got my monty at Citimotors Las Pinas...

Quote Originally Posted by whitemonty2014 View Post
    Sir rb1_fernandez, delivered din po ba yun sticker nyo thru LBC? yun sa akin kasi December 2013 binili/registered then dineliver yun plates nito lang June 2014, pero walang stickers , ganun din ba yun sa inyo? nauna muna yun plate tapos stickers or sabay nyo na recieved yun plate and stickers?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Sir it happened din sa akin ito using Petron Turbo gamit ko, twice na nag CEL, at first pinalitan ng fuel filter at 9kms, at recently lang 15kms sabi sa Casa fuel filter n nman daw, they even suggesting na we have to pull down the fuel tank for cleaning. Most likely baka sa Petron Turbo talaga. Sir, question, have you experienced it again (CEL)? what Diesel na gamit mo?

By the way, sorry if may mali ako using terminologies - newbie here.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Guys, need your help here..Sumasakit na ulo ko nitong Check Engine (CEL) dahil daw sa marumi na ang fuel filter - been refueling sa Petron Turbo Diesel ever since.
    - I experienced it as early as 9km mileage and had it computer scanned (P1,200++) and changed the fuel filter (P1,400++) sa Citimotors - not sure the exact amounts charged.
    - And now recently, a day after kinuha ko from Citimotors for the PMS 15k, I experienced it again (CEL) and the agent told me it's the fuel filter again! and they even suggested na to pull down the fuel tank.

Since these things for sure will cost me a lot, can you guys help me figure out alternative ways of fixing this without voiding the warranty?
    - Like, scanning & changing the fuel filter sa Rapide or other reputable shop? at tanggalin na rin yong CEL? etc..

By the way, I apologize in advance for bka mali yong terminologies that I'm using or maybe my issues were already answered on some other thread - newbie.

Thanks a lot for the help.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Sir Choi, if you will read back on our montero forums, a good number of owners did experience the same in using petron turbo diesel. Mine is running at 11k kms but didn't have problems with filter yet as I'm using Unioil which is Euro 4 compliant. Others purchased an OBD2 scanner to check on their own the cause of CEL and perform DIY replacement of fuel filter. Hope this help.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Thanks Sir Wing for your time to reply on my inquiry.

Lastly, any suggestion kung kailangan ba to pull down yong tank as early as 15k mileage? Also, If ever I decided to perform the scanning na lng OUTSIDE the Casa (Citimotors) (just to make sure) then replace the fuel filter there as well - kaya din burahin yong check engine light?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    It would just take an OBD scan tool to know what caused it and remove the CEL. I suggest na kung ayaw mo sa casa, pa sked ka rin kay zix for this job.

Kung recurring CEL due to FF, palit na kayo ng Gas at Gas station hanggat maaari. Observe muna kung mag CEL pa rin after fuel brand change.

Pull down ng Fuel Tank is your last step.

Sent from my Nokia5110i-VgT using Tsikot Forums

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by choii View Post
    Guys, need your help here..Sumasakit na ulo ko nitong Check Engine (CEL) dahil daw sa marumi na ang fuel filter - been refueling sa Petron Turbo Diesel ever since.
    - I experienced it as early as 9km mileage and had it computer scanned (P1,200++) and changed the fuel filter (P1,400++) sa Citimotors - not sure the exact amounts charged.
    - And now recently, a day after kinuha ko from Citimotors for the PMS 15k, I experienced it again (CEL) and the agent told me it's the fuel filter again! and they even suggested na to pull down the fuel tank.

Since these things for sure will cost me a lot, can you guys help me figure out alternative ways of fixing this without voiding the warranty?
    - Like, scanning & changing the fuel filter sa Rapide or other reputable shop? at tanggalin na rin yong CEL? etc..

By the way, I apologize in advance for bka mali yong terminologies that I'm using or maybe my issues were already answered on some other thread - newbie.

Thanks a lot for the help.
    di kaya nakahoy fuel filter mo for the 2nd time?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Sir zix, makukuha ko na sa tuesday ung monty ko sa marilao bulacan casa. Papa sched na sana ako ng egr blanking, air filter and kng ano pa dapat upgrade na pasok sa budget. Pa send nmn sir price list ng recommended mo n upgrade. Tnx sir.

*all wala pa po ako alam sa monty as I will be upgrading from a hatch ford car. Ano po ba difference ng 2013 model to 2014 na gls v. Baka kasi machambahan ako ng loko sa casa. TIA