New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 317 of 394 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327367 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 3939
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by garci View Post

Gagana ba ang ganitong $10 bluetooth OBD2 scanner sa sasakyan natin? Saan ba location ng OBD port ng Monty?
    gumagana po sir garci but not all sensors are suppoted.you can also reset check engine light "CEM" through that.OBD2 connection is located below the stering wheel its easy to see and feel once you get use to it.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jovill View Post
    They probably just termed it differently as it's just one of those marketing strategies of insurance companies. At the end of the day, you still had your "participation". Me mga insurance companies na fixed talaga ang participation(3k is the usual rate) and not based on percentage of total coverage. This normally commands a higher premium than those with .5 or 1% of coverage. Kanya kanyang marketing gimik lang yan.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Some insurance company, maybe, meron po yata kayong bad experience sa insurance sir?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Hello mga MS expert. May concern lang po ako sa monty ko. Kpag nagsshift po ako from 1st to 2nd gear, may parang kumakalabog sa likod na part ng sasakyan. May sira kaya yung transmission? We just got our unit a few weeks back. Lastly, totoo po ba na unioil ang best diesel for our monty? TIA po.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by aragon58 View Post
    Some insurance company, maybe, meron po yata kayong bad experience sa insurance sir?
    Good and bad sir in my 24 yrs of driving. So I have encountered almost all insurance companies and their different marketing strategies. At the end of the day, there would always be some money that clients would shell out when claiming for insurance.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by LongRun View Post
    Hi,
    I'm a new MS owner. I've been following this forum for the last 2 months and back tracked reading from page 1. This forum is so helpful esp for the beginners. Great inputs from various MS gurus/experts.

I have read in one item here about the whistling sound when in fast pace. It says that it is the sound of the turbo. I encountered this when i turned off my radio and cruising the NLEX around 120-140. I heard a strong whistling sound na parang you are in front of the electric fan. My wife immediately checked our windows are open or the circulation vent is direct from external. Both are ok.

Would like to check from the gurus here if that strong sound like the wind blowing is really the sound of the turbo?
    TIA.
    Hi gurus - reposting this. Hope someone from here can help me out on this. For my peace of mind. My ride is 2014 GLS-V. Many thanks.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Hi gurus - reposting this. Hope someone from here can help me out on this. For my peace of mind. My ride is 2014 GLS-V. Many thanks.
    is it really loud? possible boost leak ba? (any loss of power, i.e. ano rpm at that speed), normal lang if faint sound and medyo unnoticeable.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Sir zix

Very interested ako as ERGB, OCC at filters nyo. How may I have them?

Salamat po!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispy noodles View Post
    Sir zix

Very interested ako as ERGB, OCC at filters nyo. How may I have them?

Salamat po!
    sir pm ninyo sakin how to contact you. tried to pm you, pero ayaw pumasok. thanks

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Sir whistling sounds at this speed of 120-140kph is probably air turbulence. Meron ka ba accessories like deflectors (hood and windows) and or roof racks? Pero kahit stock naman possible pa din e.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009