New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 26 of 394 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rover2027 View Post
    sir try to do a voltage test or us test light switch on mga accessories one by one until you get a reading.. is this the rear door panel or sidings?
    Its the rear door (tailgate). I noticed it when I re-oriented the backup camera. I do not have access to a voltage tester that is why I tried to ask here.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kisetsu17 View Post
    Sirs a question: Has anybody tried to do a mod wherein the gauge lights light up when the car is started talaga instead of when we turn on the lights lang? Or is there a setting somewhere to make that happen? I remember in the Innova that I got to drive kasi ganun yung gauges. Or sa GLX lang ba hindi umiilaw pag naka-on ang makina and off ang lights?
    there is no setting, you have to DIY

montero sport gtv optitron combi-meter - YouTube

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Count me in sir... 2013 GLX M/T N0n-VGT owner...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    can anyone post a high definition photo of 2013 GLS-V A/T dashboard/cockpit please? have the shot taken from the middle seat of the 2nd row seat while having the driver and front passenger seat reclined to avoid obstruction. kung pwede po a shot taken by a DSLR camera for sure clarity. thanks.

i may sound maarte for this, but the pic you will provide will help me decide what our next 7-seater SUV will be. Thanks a lot.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by torpydoo View Post
    can anyone post a high definition photo of 2013 GLS-V A/T dashboard/cockpit please? have the shot taken from the middle seat of the 2nd row seat while having the driver and front passenger seat reclined to avoid obstruction. kung pwede po a shot taken by a DSLR camera for sure clarity. thanks.

i may sound maarte for this, but the pic you will provide will help me decide what our next 7-seater SUV will be. Thanks a lot.
    Are you leaning on getting the Montero? I don't see you asking similar question/request on other SUV threads, if you're on a quest for an SUV. The best pic you can get is a brochure of which you can download from any dealer's website.
    Last edited by leinahtan; January 23rd, 2013 at 04:33 PM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan View Post
    Are you leaning on getting the Montero? I don't see you asking similar question/request on other SUV threads, if you're on a quest for an SUV. The best pic you can get is a brochure of which you can download from any dealer's website.
    i am a lurker and yes i am torn between montero GLS-V A/T and another SUV.

"Photos shown in this brochure may vary from actual unit". please understand that the photo i am requesting is the most accurate. visiting showroom is kinda annoying with the SA constantly trailing and watching your back.

but if my request would cause too much inconvinience then nevermind.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    i am a lurker and yes i am torn between montero GLS-V A/T and another SUV.

"Photos shown in this brochure may vary from actual unit". please understand that the photo i am requesting is the most accurate. visiting showroom is kinda annoying with the SA constantly trailing and watching your back.

but if my request would cause too much inconvinience then nevermind.
    What would be your other choice? I would not recommend it if budget is not your concern.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyferion View Post
    What would be your other choice? I would not recommend it if budget is not your concern.
    my evaluation is focused on the interior since i've already seen the exterior of both SUV's along the streets. the funny part i couldn't get a closer look of what's inside since all of them are tinted and i am afraid i might be accused of being a member of "bukas kotse gang". i wouldn't ask here whether which SUV is the best since this particular forum is dedicated to montero users after all. But i am more inclined to get GLS-V A/T i just need to look for some minor details on the inside part.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    there is no setting, you have to DIY

montero sport gtv optitron combi-meter - YouTube
    Talagang hari kayo ng DIY sir zix. Hehe. Paano niyo yan ginawa? Pa-PM naman ulit. Trying to gather the courage pa lang to do the seatbelt light mod and also kind of di ko gets kung saan yung sinasabi niyong wire. Hehe.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    my evaluation is focused on the interior since i've already seen the exterior of both SUV's along the streets. the funny part i couldn't get a closer look of what's inside since all of them are tinted and i am afraid i might be accused of being a member of "bukas kotse gang". i wouldn't ask here whether which SUV is the best since this particular forum is dedicated to montero users after all. But i am more inclined to get GLS-V A/T i just need to look for some minor details on the inside part.
    Chief, the brochure which can downloaded fr Mits website is the'12? Almost same interior. The difference i noticed is on the AC controls. And according to SeatMate, magkaiba ng size ng seats? Nagpagawa ako kanina kaya nalaman ko.