New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 24 of 394 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    usb hard drive instead for movies
    Thanks but that would limit to 16gb partitions also, I would need to disconnect iPod and connect USB. Was hoping for a more simple solution.
    No one here has played vieos thru their iPod?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by redroces View Post
    Hi everyone, I need help playing iPod videos on the montero head unit. Audio from the movie plays without problem but no video on screen. Format of video on iPod is mp4 as required by the iPod.
    I would really like to be able to play videos thru the iPod rather than use DVDs for my kids.
    Also, has anyone put headrest screen to run with the head unit for 2+ screens?
    Thanks in advance!
    Aside from the ipod connector you must also use the audio video cable. I also experience the same. It has to be simultaneously plug in both usb and audio/video input.

I have also setup 2 headrest screens but unfortunately only DVD and Ipod can be seen on the screen.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    sir mahal ang sd card sa casa. kung may kakilala ka dito eh pakopya ka lang ng sd card nila malaki matitipid mo. You can contact pala si sir glaks sa kanya ako nakakopya.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by cja View Post
    Aside from the ipod connector you must also use the audio video cable. I also experience the same. It has to be simultaneously plug in both usb and audio/video input.

I have also setup 2 headrest screens but unfortunately only DVD and Ipod can be seen on the screen.
    Isn't that the USB/aux cable that connects to the iPod already? Or I need another cable? Can you show me a diagram or actual pics or your setup please sir?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cja View Post

sir, you have clear videos on the two headrest monitors using your iPod as source? have distorted video on driver side headrest monitor when using iPhone as source but video is okay using DVD. Tried to swap all the connections already but still the same, doubting now the iPhone/iPod cable itself...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Isn't that the USB/aux cable that connects to the iPod already? Or I need another cable? Can you show me a diagram or actual pics or your setup please sir?
    sir, you just need to insert the USB and the 3mm plug at the same time. ensure that the 3mm plug is inserted properly...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Thanks but that would limit to 16gb partitions also, I would need to disconnect iPod and connect USB. Was hoping for a more simple solution.
    No one here has played vieos thru their iPod?
    been using 320GB HDD with no issues...just use FAT to format it...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Hi guys, for those who are planning to buy a Montero Sport, I can give you good discounts, for more info, you can contact me anytime, my number are 0922-838-9641 / 0927-563-4567 or if you want to see the actual unit, you can visit our showroom at Citmotors-Makati and just look for me Lyonell Medrana.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Help naman ma-confirm sa MSCP yung account ko! Pending pa rin upto now.

Thanks

10. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by tuazon7 View Post
    sir, you just need to insert the USB and the 3mm plug at the same time. ensure that the 3mm plug is inserted properly...
    No luck parin po, videos still won't play after reinsertion of USB/3mm cable for iPod. Possible kaya na may unconnected parts sa head unit?
    Kasi sabi nung winterpine tech wala daw video capability yung head unit, but I was able to play video using ordinary USB drive.