Page 22 of 358 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 3571
Like Tree326Likes

Thread: 2013 Mitsubishi Montero Sport owners

  1. #211
    Tsikot Member Bugoy King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Novaliches, Q.C.
    Posts
    105

    Default Re: 2013 Mitsubishi Montero Sport owners

    Quote Originally Posted by kentgil View Post
    hindi ko po na receive sir )
    sir pahingi na lang ako email add niyo email ko na lang po kayo para sa inquiry ko. TIA


  2. #212
    Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: 2013 Mitsubishi Montero Sport owners

    good day sirs,
    got my 2013 MS GLX a/t last december.
    tanong ko lang, aside sa sd card na 7K for navi pwede din ba magkaroon nung car info like the fuel range sa mid nung unit model namin and how much will it cost?
    wala pa ata kasi nka sagot dun sa 2012 forum nito or nalagpasan ko lang..=)
    and how much pala spare tire cover?
    TIA

  3. #213
    Tsikot Moderation bogart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Oak Road, Los Pineapple,
    Posts
    894

    Default Re: 2013 Mitsubishi Montero Sport owners

    Quote Originally Posted by motsky View Post
    sino po yung SA na nagbigay ng offer na to sir?
    SA is Tina Jay Giron.

  4. #214
    Tsikot Moderation bogart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Oak Road, Los Pineapple,
    Posts
    894

    Default Re: 2013 Mitsubishi Montero Sport owners

    Quote Originally Posted by envy-R View Post
    Kuha mo na?
    Di pa, yung mpr di pa signed, SL si limqueco.

  5. #215
    Tsikot Member Rank 2 ash0279's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Calabarzon
    Posts
    313

    Default Re: 2013 Mitsubishi Montero Sport owners

    Whoa! Finally nakuha ko na Monty GLX MT Non-VGT kanina from Citimotors LP. Thanks a lot for the great customer service efforts of my SA Mr. Kent Malinao (kentgil). Highly recommended SA from CTM Las Pinas.

    Since my former ride was Gen 1 CRV with very well maintained suspension/underchasis and being a cross-over vehicle, I didnt expected much on the Montero the moment I sat on the driver seat.. BUT my whole mindset has changed, when I discovered that Monty sported close to car-like suspension feeling.. WOW!

    Looking forward learning more from our discussion group here.

  6. #216
    Tsikot Member Rank 2 kentgil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Baccor Cavite, Laspinas
    Posts
    328

    Default Re: 2013 Mitsubishi Montero Sport owners

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugoy King View Post
    sir pahingi na lang ako email add niyo email ko na lang po kayo para sa
    inquiry ko. TIA
    kentcitimotors@gmail.com

  7. #217
    Tsikot Member Rank 2 kentgil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Baccor Cavite, Laspinas
    Posts
    328

    Default Re: 2013 Mitsubishi Montero Sport owners

    Quote Originally Posted by ash0279 View Post
    Whoa! Finally nakuha ko na Monty GLX MT Non-VGT kanina from Citimotors LP. Thanks a lot for the great customer service efforts of my SA Mr. Kent Malinao (kentgil). Highly recommended SA from CTM Las Pinas.

    Since my former ride was Gen 1 CRV with very well maintained suspension/underchasis and being a cross-over vehicle, I didnt expected much on the Montero the moment I sat on the driver seat.. BUT my whole mindset has changed, when I discovered that Monty sported close to car-like suspension feeling.. WOW!

    Looking forward learning more from our discussion group here.

    Sir ash you are very welcome hehe rare unit yan sir monty glx nonvgt Mt white buti tlga nakuha ko yan allocation. Drive safe enjoy your monty

  8. #218
    Tsikot Member torpydoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Naga City, Philippines
    Posts
    55

    Default Re: 2013 Mitsubishi Montero Sport owners

    good day monty lovers! tanong ko lang po

    1] kung yung head unit ng GLS-V 4x2 A/T ay multi tasking? meaning halimbawa can you use GPS function while tuned to FM radio?
    2] meron po ba syang slot for SD cards? or is it capable of playing mp3 files from SD cards?

    thanks po.

  9. #219
    Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    32

    Default Re: 2013 Mitsubishi Montero Sport owners

    Quote Originally Posted by torpydoo View Post
    good day monty lovers! tanong ko lang po

    1] kung yung head unit ng GLS-V 4x2 A/T ay multi tasking? meaning halimbawa can you use GPS function while tuned to FM radio?
    2] meron po ba syang slot for SD cards? or is it capable of playing mp3 files from SD cards?

    thanks po.
    1) Yes it can multitask. view/listen while the GPS is running. maririnig mo pa rin yung voice prompt coming from the GPS

    2) meron po SD card. but I suppose its purpose is for the GPS maps, thats why its hidden. there is a USB/phone jack connectors at the bottom for media devices if you need to play from mp3 players or USB sticks.

  10. #220
    Dynamic Tsikoteer leinahtan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Somewhere down the road
    Posts
    1,943

    Default Re: 2013 Mitsubishi Montero Sport owners

    Quote Originally Posted by kentgil View Post
    Sir ash you are very welcome hehe rare unit yan sir monty glx nonvgt Mt white buti tlga nakuha ko yan allocation. Drive safe enjoy your monty
    what's more a rare ms than a glx-V LIMITED? white? mystic blue? very rare it is, you can't even see one everyday.



Receive Mitsubishi Cars For Sale Alerts via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tsikot Car Finder Latest Mitsubishi Car Listings

Thousands of Tsikoteers see these ads everyday. Get better results with your car ads. Post your cars for sale at Tsikot Car Finder now!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •