New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 219 of 394 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269319 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 3939
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by james0024 View Post
    Any news for the 2014 mdl MS? Where planning to get MS this coming september, is it worth it or wait for the 2014 mdl.. 😐
    meron na ata 2014 next month. sino po ba meron fulls specs sa coming na 2014MS 4x4MT pa send naman po sa makinaindustria*gmail.com kukuha na sana ako kaso gus2 ko muna ma tingnan ung 2014 na specs, kng pareho lang lahat except cosmetics sa 2013 na lng ako. tagal ko na ng intay sa pg pili sa 2013 tapos kng kelan nka decide na kukuha ako biglang palabas na naman ang 2014.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wyeshua View Post
    harruuu,,lakas nyan ah..samin na glx May 2013 din nakuha, huli kong manual compute 8.8 km/L..city driving din ako..driving style ko>di ko pinalalampas o lumampas man saglit lang sa 2k rpm, shift agad,yan ay kung lagi nag-sishift,,pero usually nga babad ako sa segunda, 3rd gear is seldom used, 4th gear very rarely used, 5th gear impossible..sa city namin yan ah..minsan ma-vibrate na nga dahil sa sobra baba ng rpm ko kaya kelangan talaga tantyahan ng husto sa shifting while maintaining low rpm..story short>my way of trying to save fuel is by maintaining low rpm as possible.. ;) no jackrabbit
    Thanks for the reply boss. same driving style tayo. bihira go over 2k rpm kasi nga conscious ako sa diesel consumption. BTW automatic yung akin.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by garci View Post
    Manual ba sa iyo or automatic? I got only 5.6km/l on my 1st tankful of diesel (UniOil) with my non-vgt automatic. Stop and go traffic kasi route ko daily sa pag hatid sa mga kids. Hopefully it will improve pa.
    Automatic po sa akin sir. Same tayo also fill up with uni-oil.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by luis123 View Post
    mga sirs, aside from maintaining your rpms below 2k, try increasing your tires' psi too. when i was still on stock, i had 33 front and 35 at the back. it kinda solved my problem (from 7km/li to 9km/li) on fc but the ride got a little stiffer of course. after i've changed my tires to 20s, i reduced the pressure to 31 front and 33 back. fc went a notch lower though (down to 8km/li) but the ride was better. btw, both are purely city driving and unit is a gls-v. hth.
    Thanks for the advice sir. Will try that later and will increase the psi to 33 and 35.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ash0279 View Post
    Regarding FC's for 2013 4D56 Non-VGT's, medyo alarmed ako dahil sa mga previous posts na sobrang baba ang FC, (i.e ~6-7km/l, w/ an average weight/load).. One says, A/T, another one says M/T.. and it seems i was able to establish a pattern for them, "pure city driving".. so, i am SUSPECTING, could this be a case of "insufficient break-in" (pardon my term, pls correct me if merong proper technical term for this ) , like for the first 1k kms, vehicle might have only run purely on stop-and-go city driving pace..

Since my route is Bacoor-Taguig, my daily drive consists of hiway routes in random order (Coastal express, Cavitex, Skyway, SLEX) , and during my first 1k kms, i see to it that i run it at 100kph and sometimes 120kph+ , and tone down after the express way ends.. So, in short, for the whole duration of fist 1k kms, I was able to VARY my engine speed/load,, which I really consider as a good/balanced break-in approach resulting to a good FC today... Even pure EDSA traffic on Friday evening Baclaran to SM North - to Quiapo - Lawton - Roxas Blvd , im still able to average ~9.5 km/L.
    Hi ash. Thanks for this helpful insight. Your observation is spot on. I have a non vgt 2013 automatic and I really use it for pure city driving (stop and go). Was not able to properly break it in as you described by varying my speed and load. Any idea on how I can fix this? Will long driving trips help balance it out? Or do I have to go back to casa and have the ecu reset?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin3000 View Post
    yep achilles

btw fc ko sa montero is 8-10km/l mix city highway 2.5 non vgt sa vgt medyo malakas talaga. kahit sa strada ko na vgt malakas mga 6-8km/l
    sa highway madalas na hataw ako 150-180kph
    madalas full tank ako tapos reset ko odo after nun pafulltank ulit sa isang full tank ko 650kms.. minsan 700kms pa
    sa non vgt ko po sir only 360 to 380 kms ang full tank. bale last time i checked, 360 kms = 58 liters. So mga 6.2 km / liter po ako.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by guard View Post

sa non vgt ko po sir only 360 to 380 kms ang full tank. bale last time i checked, 360 kms = 58 liters. So mga 6.2 km / liter po ako.
    That's very poor. 550km-600km yan dapat before warning light with the station pump at automatic stop. Computed at 9-10km/l in mixed city/highway. The lowest I got was 499km, that's with a mineral oil(Mit-oil).

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    my montero GTV is averaging 8.8km/li using manual calculation basing from the diffrence of km reading divided by last volume fill. automatic stop lang palagi and just take note the total liters na ikinarga mo and your km reading. it may not be that accurate pero pwede nang estimation. sa MID panel it shows almost the same reading naman

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nivraarvin View Post
    That's very poor. 550km-600km yan dapat before warning light with the station pump at automatic stop. Computed at 9-10km/l in mixed city/highway. The lowest I got was 499km, that's with a mineral oil(Mit-oil).
    Sana nga sir ganun but mine really displays that reading. same method as what you did. warning light read then fill up to automatic stop by gas attendant. Yun talaga e. My engine oil is mineral from casa. Does the fc mileage go up the longer you use it?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Nice Sir Kevin, saan shop nyo po nakuha?
    I'm also in the market to upgrade yung shoes ni Monty at gusto ko sana yung black rhino sidewinder.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin3000 View Post

20"black rhino glamis wrapped with Achilles tires