Page 445 of 567 FirstFirst ... 345395435441442443444445446447448449455495545 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 5669
Like Tree209Likes

Thread: 2012 Montero Sport Owners

  1. #4441
    Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    61

    Default Re: 2012 Montero Sport Owners

    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    anyone here already installed a turbo timer? i'm thinking of getting one and having it installed during its 5k pms. you guys think it's worth it?

    btw, if the strada and the monty share the same engine, have there any been reported cases of strada unintended acceleration cases?

    and lastly, has anyone here bought those retractable cargo/tonneau cover thingies? where is it/to what is it anchored on?
    had a turbo timer installed during my 1K pms sa casa na rin, around 3 - 3.5K yata yung damage and sandali lang install. amata brand, so far so good since 5 months na sya naka-install...

    quick question lang guys, do you really think the torque aircon filter can eliminate / greatly reduced the foul odor of the aircon? i was thinking of installing one at 1.7K damage. TIA
    ADVERTISEMENTS

  2. #4442
    Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    30

    Default Re: 2012 Montero Sport Owners

    Quote Originally Posted by prince777 View Post
    None with the montero sir. This was the first feature i looked at even before getting the unit..
    tnx sir prince...can we stall speed sensor auto door lock without jeoperdizing the warranty? is there any plug n play accessories for this?

  3. #4443
    {Keepin' it Stock} prince777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Home-Sweet-Home
    Posts
    1,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marino View Post

    tnx sir prince...can we stall speed sensor auto door lock without jeoperdizing the warranty? is there any plug n play accessories for this?
    There has been discussion on this somewhere, one option is to replace the whole alarm/security system with the speed sensing feature thus voiding some warranty since winterpine/mitsu does not have any so you end up buying an aftermarket alarm system.

  4. #4444
    Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    183

    Default Re: 2012 Montero Sport Owners

    Quote Originally Posted by marino View Post
    ask ko lang mga sirs kung peron ba "speed sensing auto door lock" ung Monty GLS-V 12 model...im not quite sure on my unit, parang di ko napapansin..for my previous car, at the speed of 20km/hr, auto lock na mga doors nya..hoping to hear from fellow MSCP.TIA

    The reason why the montero doesn't have a speed sensing lock is probably because nag auto lock na sya once you put the key on the ON position or start the vehicle. Medyo redundant na siguro kung lalagyan pa ng speed sensing lock. Although between the two I prefer the speed sensing auto lock feature but I like the auto unlock once you turn off the engine or put the tranny on the park position

  5. #4445
    Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    30

    Default Re: 2012 Montero Sport Owners

    Quote Originally Posted by butchyboy View Post
    The reason why the montero doesn't have a speed sensing lock is probably because nag auto lock na sya once you put the key on the ON position or start the vehicle. Medyo redundant na siguro kung lalagyan pa ng speed sensing lock. Although between the two I prefer the speed sensing auto lock feature but I like the auto unlock once you turn off the engine or put the tranny on the park position
    many tnx for the feedback sir's...i'll just wait for 2 yrs more after warranty is void before installing speed sensor door auto lock,sayang din kasi warranty..anyway, i'll just observe if gumagana auto lock unit ko once key is ON position,di ko kc napapansin..maybe, ill just bring my unit to dealer/winterpine if ever it is at fault.Many tnx

  6. #4446
    Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    24

    Default Re: 2012 Montero Sport Owners

    ask ko lang mga ka tsikoteers kung may cabin filter din ba yung evaporator sa likod? nag diy kasi ako ng cabin filter sa front evaporator few weeks pa lang when i got my monty. if meron, baka pwede patulong kung paano magkabit at kung saan pwede bumili ng filter? tia.

  7. #4447
    {Keepin' it Stock} prince777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Home-Sweet-Home
    Posts
    1,719

    Default Re: 2012 Montero Sport Owners

    Quote Originally Posted by smithwesson View Post
    ask ko lang mga ka tsikoteers kung may cabin filter din ba yung evaporator sa likod? nag diy kasi ako ng cabin filter sa front evaporator few weeks pa lang when i got my monty. if meron, baka pwede patulong kung paano magkabit at kung saan pwede bumili ng filter? tia.
    Wala pa yata sir nag try na magbukas ng rear blower sa mga tsikoter. Try nyo sir baka may pwede malagyan ng filter, looks like my portion yata na pwede sa blower box..
    Last edited by prince777; 02-27-2013 at 10:32 PM.

  8. #4448
    Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    24

    Default Re: 2012 Montero Sport Owners

    Quote Originally Posted by prince777 View Post
    Wala pa yata sir nag try na magbukas ng rear blower sa mga tsikoter. Try nyo sir baka may pwede malagyan ng filter, looks like my portion yata na pwede sa blower box..
    Thanks Sir Prince777. Nice exploded view sir. Mukhang tama ka na may area pa na pwedeng paglagyan.

  9. #4449
    Tsikot Member ricciboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Macae
    Posts
    130

    Default Re: 2012 Montero Sport Owners

    Mga sirs ask ko lang pwede ba iengage ang 4x4 habang tumatakbo ang sasakyan? Nabasa ko kasi sa isang forum na pwede kahit nasa 100km/hr ang takbo, hindi ko pa nasubukan kasi hesitant akong gamitin hanggat dko cgurado, by the way mine is gls se

  10. #4450
    Tsikot Member Rank 2 glenn_duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    474

    Default Re: 2012 Montero Sport Owners

    Quote Originally Posted by ricciboy View Post
    Mga sirs ask ko lang pwede ba iengage ang 4x4 habang tumatakbo ang sasakyan? Nabasa ko kasi sa isang forum na pwede kahit nasa 100km/hr ang takbo, hindi ko pa nasubukan kasi hesitant akong gamitin hanggat dko cgurado, by the way mine is gls se
    Mine is also a GLS SE and I tried it at 60kph, but the manual said pwede i engage ang 4x4 even at 100 kph.
    But I doubt you will be in a situation at 100 kph that you will suddenly need the 4x4 engage.


ADVERTISEMENTS

Receive Mitsubishi Cars For Sale Alerts via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tsikot Car Finder Latest Mitsubishi Car Listings

Thousands of Tsikoteers see these ads everyday. Get better results with your car ads. Post your cars for sale at Tsikot Car Finder now!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •