New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 265 of 689 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269275315365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 6889
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by perrydel View Post
    Gaano katagal bago mo nilinis sir?
    sir mga two months plus siguro.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Sirs saan po nakakabili ng cabin filter ng Montero Sport and how much kaya? At ano po ang part number nito? Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Thanks sir. So hindi mo ginagamit yung resume button? No need na yun? Haha
    Sir its more convenient to use the resume button to resume your last set speed so that hindi mo na kelangan i set ulit. Hth

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dandang View Post
    Sir its more convenient to use the resume button to resume your last set speed so that hindi mo na kelangan i set ulit. Hth
    Isang pindot lang automatic na magresume agad yung last set speed?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowpro View Post
    Sirs saan po nakakabili ng cabin filter ng Montero Sport and how much kaya? At ano po ang part number nito? Thanks.
    when queried, SA's reply was something like "the 2012 Monterosport does not have a stock cabin filter", i forgot which Mitsubishi vehicles he mentioned have it. so i guess the cabin filters described here are DIYs or were done out of casa.

rather unfortunate, as the cabin filter will indeed prolong the aircon cleaning interval which the casa has required to be done at every 20k. cannot help but speculate on their money-making motives.....

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowpro View Post
    sir search mo sa sulit may seller dun hurricane ung brand ng binebenta nya. reusable un so malaki magiging savings mo. eto ung gamit ng ofis mate ko na naka monty rin. ung sa kin kasi oem pero patago ko lang nabili sa casa kaya medyo mura din lang.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    my wife decided to swap cars for a week. i get to drive her monty and she drives my fortuner (same age as the monty)

Sorry for being honest. But i am glad i didnt buy this suv as my ride.

The plastic trims looks cheap, especially the side vents on the dash
    On bumps, i can feel on my bums.. either the springs or the lever of the seat height adjuster
    We managed to DIY a few annoying sounds, but then a new one pops out, never stops
    I am not particular about this.. but for a 1.4m car, there is no seatbelt warning sign?
    Still experiencing problems with the Steering wheel audio control eventhough it was replaced 3 times already
    Nakakabitin sa acceleration lalo na sa mga biglaang overtake
    The AC takes time to cool (compared to my other rides)
    Unit is savanna white, i can see emissions from the rear gate. Nagmamarka yung kamay at hirap tanggalin pag pinunasan. (wala naman ako nakikita sa fortuner ko na white body color din)

Buti nalang na convince si wify na ibenta nalang yung monty at bili nalang siya nang iba. problem is, hindi pa daw pwede i-transfer kase sa new owner kase wala pa daw plate number. Dont know if its true or sabi sabi lang nung dealer niya yun after saying that we are not satisfied with the monty and will sell it asap. I will enquire sa lto kung anu ang terms and conditions sa pag benta nang 1month old vehicle na wala pang or/cr.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Exdxb View Post
    my wife decided to swap cars for a week. i get to drive her monty and she drives my fortuner (same age as the monty)

On bumps, i can feel on my bums.. either the springs or the lever of the seat height adjuster
    We managed to DIY a few annoying sounds, but then a new one pops out, never stops
    I am not particular about this.. but for a 1.4m car, there is no seatbelt warning sign?
    Still experiencing problems with the Steering wheel audio control eventhough it was replaced 3 times already
    Unit is savanna white, i can see emissions from the rear gate. Nagmamarka yung kamay at hirap tanggalin pag pinunasan. (wala naman ako nakikita sa fortuner ko na white body color din)

Buti nalang na convince si wify na ibenta nalang yung monty at bili nalang siya nang iba. problem is, hindi pa daw pwede i-transfer kase sa new owner kase wala pa daw plate number. Dont know if its true or sabi sabi lang nung dealer niya yun after saying that we are not satisfied with the monty and will sell it asap. I will enquire sa lto kung anu ang terms and conditions sa pag benta nang 1month old vehicle na wala pang or/cr.
    Sorry to hear that. Pero was it your wife's choice to purchase the MS?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hi Sir Zix and everyone, thank you for the replies and the tutorial on how to locate and put the air cabin filter sa monty. Based on the picture provided by Sir Zix, parang mas gusto ko na lang ipagawa yung pagkabit ng air cabin filter sa monty ko. Is there a reputable shop or store in Quezon city or banawe that sells good air cabin filters and also installs them cleanly sa monty?

If meron po, mga how much ang magiging total cost kaya for the labor and the air filter.
    Please also advise on what is the best air filter out there sa monty

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Exdxb View Post

di kayo mahirapan magbenta niyan sir, lalo pa at white. ano variant and actual mileage? medyo lugi nga lang kayo agad niyan, alam ninyo naman once lumabas sa casa, depreciated na

2012 Montero Sport Owners