New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 238 of 689 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248288338 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 6889
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    JDM_EG9! andito ka rin pala

so normal pala yun. ang hassle eh. ang ingay! sa akin hindi ko napansin kung basa or not. will check again.

meron bang solution dito?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    ako dn mga sir pag hindi maganda yung daan or minsan pag sa sounds palang mejo malakas yung base may squeeking sound ako naririnig sa may pintuan ng passenger side... my monty pala is gtv 2012 june 15 ko lang nakuha... nakaka irita kasi paminsan pero paminsan wala namn.... may naka experience na ba nito?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    It seems there are a lot of squeaking sounds experienced on our monty lately. To add to this, I got the same annoying sound as well, but on this case, it's coming from the steering wheel. It's a faint squeaking when I turn the wheel left & right which can be overheard when the stereo is on minimal volume. Do you guys experienced this too? Btw, mate zix888, how do we check if the audio remote controls has a battery tray? I mean as our fellow monty owner Exdxb pointed out, which screw is to be removed first? Impressive indeed on a DIY job you did on the audio control led lights. Wish you could share the step by step procedures. Stay safe guys...
    Last edited by leinahtan; July 13th, 2012 at 07:18 AM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kalbs View Post
    JDM_EG9! andito ka rin pala

so normal pala yun. ang hassle eh. ang ingay! sa akin hindi ko napansin kung basa or not. will check again.

meron bang solution dito?
    pag tuyo wala naman sa akin. hehe

squeking sound naririnig ko is from base frame ng seats ko naman.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    just to update you on my monty..

i did a check on the plug or the audio control as what sir Zix888 said. There are two screw holes. One is a hex bolt and the other a cross screw. I removed the cross screw and checked the plug. I did the unplug - replug procedure several times but still didnt work.

I brought it to diamond motors this morning. The technician did a check on the audio control unit and checked the electrical supply of the connectors and the lines. The electrical has no problems. Sadly, the audio control is defective and a replacement is needed.

Though it is free of charge as it is covered by warranty, i have to wait for a week to get the part.

For the 2012 units, the audio control has no battery as what the technician mentioned.

As for the squeaking sound on the dash, they have adjusted the foam insulation, removed and checked the side panels of the windshield. When we test drove it, there was no sound for the first 3kms. then it came back and got worse to be honest. The technician said they have to do a thorough check on the dash, under the dash, the attachments of the headliner and side panels which will take around 5 hours or so.

Since i am pressed for time, i asked if they can include the checking on my 1k km service. The sa agreed and noted it in their system.

Problem 1 - not solved
    Problem 2 - not solved

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan View Post
    It seems there are a lot of squeaking sounds experienced on our monty lately. To add to this, I got the same annoying sound as well, but on this case, it's coming from the steering wheel. It's a faint squeaking when I turn the wheel left & right which can be overheard when the stereo is on minimal volume. Do you guys experienced this too? Btw, mate zix888, how do we check if the audio remote controls has a battery tray? I mean as our fellow monty owner Exdxb pointed out, which screw is to be removed first? Impressive indeed on a DIY job you did on the audio control led lights. Wish you could share the step by step procedures. Stay safe guys...

earlier models have battery trays since wala pa cruise control. audio control and cruise control use the same clock spring.pwede lang illuminate yung old ones if diy na ng cruise control like what i did, wala kasi pagkukuhanan ng linya. the 2012 has built in leds kaya illuminated na

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Arj_11 View Post
    Saw this Banana type wiper nang NWB, saan kaya meron available? Saw complaints about stock wipers nang Montero. Sana mas cheaper sa Aero Twin nang Bosch..

NWB
    Sa Big Bert's meron yan. Yung Crosswind namin dun ko binili ng NWB banana type about more than a year ago, up to now, maganda pa rin ang hagod.

Pudpurin ko lang ng konti yung sa montero ko then palit NWB din ako.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post

earlier models have battery trays since wala pa cruise control. audio control and cruise control use the same clock spring.pwede lang illuminate yung old ones if diy na ng cruise control like what i did, wala kasi pagkukuhanan ng linya. the 2012 has built in leds kaya illuminated na
    Thanks mate. I think only the gls-v and gtv 2012 models have the built-in leds. Mine (2012 glx-v m/t) doesn't have it and it does have the battery tray like the earlier models.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Mga sir boss papi baka may alam kayo na nabibilan ng bumper ng montero yung baba lang yung silver sa baba ng grills kahit 2nd hand basta buo clips ang walang basag need ko lang asap, txt me at 09178128260

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    mga sir. may tanong lang po ako about montero namin, GLS-V A/T, 1 1/2 month old, kung normal po etong mga to

1. normal lang po ba na pag shift from N to D, may parang sumisipa sa likod? at ok lang ba na pag habang gumagalaw, tapos malapit na magstop, shift agad sa N. parang sa manual?
    2. hindi bumababa nang sagad yung bintana sa likod?
    3. yung aux, sabog ba ang music pag nokia ang gamit sa pag play ng music? wala kasi kami ipod e
    4. may mga nababasa ako na pag may turbo, dapat wag muna patayin engine from a long drive. is this case, VGT, ganun pa rin po ba?
    5. naaadjust po ba yung sensitivity nung alarm? para sana pag papark sa medyo delikadong lugar, matapik lang tutunog na
    6. medyo mabigat talaga yung steering wheel, mas malambot pa yung manibela nung L300 namin. hehe. bumabalik lang sya pag malaki ang ikot. pag sa maliit na kalsada lang, kailangan alalayan

sorry po kung mga simple lang mga tanong ko, takot lang po baka may problem, bago pa e :D salamat po mga sir

2012 Montero Sport Owners