New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 237 of 689 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247287337 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 6889
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Exdxb View Post
    Hi everyone. Just got my gls-v yesterday. Everything was fine during the release inspection. This morning, the steering wheel audio control was functioning intermittently and now it totally stopped working. I tried the resetting procedure suggested in the previous page/s but still not working. My dealer advised me to bring the unit to any service centers but i do not have time during the day until next week.

Are there any other procedure or code to reset it?

If none, guess i just need to wait until i bring my MS to the casa. They need to check the annoying squeaking sound in the dash as well. (not a happy camper on my MS)

-tia-
    sir does your audio remote have battery tray? because that reset procedure works only on battery operated audio remote(frequency transmitted signal). if it doenst have battery tray, definitely wiring problem yan.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    yung mga 2012 monty wala na atang battery tray

hope the problem gets resolved

if not, papalitan mo ng unit

herherher

:naughty2:

3. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    sir does your audio remote have battery tray? because that reset procedure works only on battery operated audio remote(frequency transmitted signal). if it doenst have battery tray, definitely wiring problem yan.
    i guess it does not have a battery tray kase i tried looking for it. Most likely baka sa wiring nga since the cruise control side is working fine. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    yung mga 2012 monty wala na atang battery tray

hope the problem gets resolved

if not, papalitan mo ng unit

herherher

:naughty2:
    Naku Sir, sana nga maayos ng casa at huwag na palitan yung unit. May mga black foam na exposed between the dashboard and windshield lalo na sa side kung saan nakalabas yung maliit na unit para sa gps ata yun, it might be the cause of the squeaking sound. Thanks

4. Join Date
    May 2012
    Saw this Banana type wiper nang NWB, saan kaya meron available? Saw complaints about stock wipers nang Montero. Sana mas cheaper sa Aero Twin nang Bosch..

NWB

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    i guess it does not have a battery tray kase i tried looking for it. Most likely baka sa wiring nga since the cruise control side is working fine. Thanks

Naku Sir, sana nga maayos ng casa at huwag na palitan yung unit. May mga black foam na exposed between the dashboard and windshield lalo na sa side kung saan nakalabas yung maliit na unit para sa gps ata yun, it might be the cause of the squeaking sound. Thanks
    if working siya before nung nilabas from casa, i guess na hindi naiplug mabuti yung socket sa back nung audio remote, kaya after a while natanggal siya. its just a screw away from finding that out, if naka plug, then thats the time you really need to go to them(casa) to check it

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012

same here sir got my monty last June GLS-V A/T and after few days my steering audio control not working also. my dealer SA advise me to bring the unit in their service centre to be able to check, however when i try to start again the engine seems everything is working, i think something wrong with the steering audio control. TIA.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    if working siya before nung nilabas from casa, i guess na hindi naiplug mabuti yung socket sa back nung audio remote, kaya after a while natanggal siya. its just a screw away from finding that out, if naka plug, then thats the time you really need to go to them(casa) to check it
    Thanks for the reply. Im clueless on how to remove the audio control. Baka ma trigger ko yung airbags. There are two screws (i think) sa likod. Dont know which one yung tanggalin ko.

Btw, are you the one who installed led sa audio control? Amazing job!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Hi,

I've been lurking in this thread for the past 1 1/2 month, reading the inputs coming from different MS owners. As I've noticed, the most (not sure if this is correct) owned MS variant is the GLS-V A/T. Me and my family are planning to buy the GLX non-VGT M/T variant since the GLS M/T variant is way above our budget. Hehe. Would like to ask some inputs regarding the GLX non-VGT M/T (e.g. pros and cons and differences from the GLS variant) and your opinion on what's the best color to choose since we're having a hard time choosing between White, Brown and Red. I've also learned from the SA that the quartz brown color is rarely available these days. Thanks in advance and more power!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    sa inyo rin ba may squeeking sound ung window pag binababa at tinataas? although intermittent ang sound niya... minsan meron minsan wala.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    *kalbs JDM_EG9 here of hcp meron minsan lalo na pag basa

2010 montero 2.5 GLS sa amin

2012 Montero Sport Owners