ADVERTISEMENTS

Page 187 of 577 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 5765
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: 2012 Montero Sport Owners

  1. #1861
    Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: 2012 Montero Sport Owners

    Grabe talaga casa. One of the reasons we opted to buy GLS-V instead of GLX kasi qoute sa akin ng casa dito samin is 11k for the wheel cover, 4500 for the tail gate cladding, 5k for the gps and another 5-7k for the rv meter. Pero all stock, sulit naman yung GLX talaga if cash buyer pero if like us na installment basis, di na rin nagkakalayo. Sirs, question lang pala nagpakarga ako kanina ng 1k pero di na nagiba ang fuel range ko. Is it a symptom of the infamous busted rv meter na?
    ADVERTISEMENTS

  2. #1862
    Tsikot Member Rank 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pampanga
    Posts
    323

    Default Re: 2012 Montero Sport Owners

    mga sirs tanong ko lang po kung meron pa bang lorenz blue mica sa color lineup ng monty ngayon?

  3. #1863
    Tsikot Member Rank 1 zix888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    bulacan
    Posts
    3,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudz View Post
    Grabe talaga casa. One of the reasons we opted to buy GLS-V instead of GLX kasi qoute sa akin ng casa dito samin is 11k for the wheel cover, 4500 for the tail gate cladding, 5k for the gps and another 5-7k for the rv meter. Pero all stock, sulit naman yung GLX talaga if cash buyer pero if like us na installment basis, di na rin nagkakalayo. Sirs, question lang pala nagpakarga ako kanina ng 1k pero di na nagiba ang fuel range ko. Is it a symptom of the infamous busted rv meter na?

    reset then observe muna sir

  4. #1864
    Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: 2012 Montero Sport Owners

    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    reset then observe muna sir
    How to reset sir? ang nirest ko kasi yung fuel eco and speed (which from day one never tumama sa speedometer ko- ganun rin ba yung sanyo?)but still shows 50 km. TIA

  5. #1865
    Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Milan
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big buzz View Post
    Hello fellow Monty owners who are looking for leatherette seat covers, I've mine done at luxe seat in hk sun plaza in macapagal. The materials were high quality it looks like upholstered leather, plus the fitting is superb. It feels like a real leather seats talaga.
    Sir, do you have any contact details for this store?

  6. #1866
    Tsikot Member Rank 1 zix888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    bulacan
    Posts
    3,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudz View Post
    How to reset sir? ang nirest ko kasi yung fuel eco and speed (which from day one never tumama sa speedometer ko- ganun rin ba yung sanyo?)but still shows 50 km. TIA


    reset button 10.

  7. #1867
    Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    pasig
    Posts
    113

    Default Re: 2012 Montero Sport Owners

    Quote Originally Posted by torque818 View Post
    Bro,buzzer type lang ang built in already sa GLX-V ko at 2eye.
    how is it sir ?....kasi if with guage makikita natin yung available distance bago tayo bumangga ,,,so how it beep sir ? let say mga 5 feet n lang eh babangga na ?


    btw sir same as mine 2 eye buzzer type kaso dko p naddrive .. d kasi ako naglabas.....hehehe

  8. #1868
    Tsikot Member torque818's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pangasinan
    Posts
    62

    Default Re: 2012 Montero Sport Owners

    Quote Originally Posted by randybm View Post
    how is it sir ?....kasi if with guage makikita natin yung available distance bago tayo bumangga ,,,so how it beep sir ? let say mga 5 feet n lang eh babangga na ?


    btw sir same as mine 2 eye buzzer type kaso dko p naddrive .. d kasi ako naglabas.....hehehe
    Sir,same pala tayo no idea kung ilang mtr ang maximum buzzer.hehehe.Si Mrs din ang nagdrive kasi nasa abroad ako.

  9. #1869
    Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    pasig
    Posts
    113

    Default Re: 2012 Montero Sport Owners

    Quote Originally Posted by torque818 View Post
    Sir,same pala tayo no idea kung ilang mtr ang maximum buzzer.hehehe.Si Mrs din ang nagdrive kasi nasa abroad ako.
    nyahahahaha....hirap nang sitwasyon natin sir ,,,,lets hope beeps are difference in 2 and 1feet distance from obstruction pag makapareho lang malamang KABLAGGGG pa din tayo nyan wahahaha

  10. #1870
    Dynamic Tsikoteer leinahtan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Somewhere down the road
    Posts
    2,129

    Default Re: 2012 Montero Sport Owners

    Quote Originally Posted by bokista View Post
    mga sirs tanong ko lang po kung meron pa bang lorenz blue mica sa color lineup ng monty ngayon?
    Mate, wala nang lorenz blue mica. Pinalitan na ng mas deeper and more aggresive shade - The Mystic Blue. Like my GLX-V Limited.

    Last edited by leinahtan; 06-03-2012 at 05:19 AM.


ADVERTISEMENTS

Receive Mitsubishi Cars For Sale Alerts via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tsikot Car Finder Latest Mitsubishi Car Listings

Thousands of Tsikoteers see these ads everyday. Get better results with your car ads. Post your cars for sale at Tsikot Car Finder now!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •