New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 689 123451151101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Calling out owners of new 2012 Montero Sport to share their thoughts, experiences, issues, or just anything about their new monties.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    I have driven the 2012 GLS-V monty only for the past 4 days mga 1-2 hrs driving, sa lahat nung bago nyang upgrades yng cruise control for me is the most useful, lalo na sa NLEX. Yng aircon sa mid and third row cguro next, tried to shutoff the rear fans nung may passenger ako sa likod nabubugbog ako nung fan sa harap naman because I have to increase their output. Yng paddle shifter d ko masyado nagagamit.

For the issues, which I would also like to ask the other owners kng na experience nyo sya, pag nagshift ka sa drive from neutral parang d smooth o parang may subtle na kadyot pag binitiwan m yng brake habang d ka pa naka step sa gas. Planning to inquire about it sa casa pag 1000 checkup. I also noted a decrease in the acceleration from a standing start when I refilled the tank with our local diesel although baka lng naman gumaan lng yng paa ko sa accelerator, been used to driving a car. Lastly yng busina nya parang hilaw, parang kailangan ng mas malakas na horn. Overall I am currently happy with the monty, both with the ride and amenities. Sana pag nag PMS na sya happy pa din ako sa price and service. ;)

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    So far I am pretty much happy with my 2012 GLS-V. Problem ko lang when the rear aircons are turned on and switched to 2nd and 3rd level ang inggay ng motor niya (Mabibingi mga tao sa likod) - question is, is that normal? Do you guys experience it aswell?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Thank you Sir for your detailed observations! I am waiting for my 2012 GLS-V Quartz Brown Monty to be released tomorrow or on Wednesday. However, here's a few things I observed when I took it out for a test drive. Parang wala akong na feel nung ginamit ko yung paddle shifter. I tap the + paddle pero wala ata akong naramdaman na kahit ano and I did it a few times. Sa aircon, parang medyo mahina ata. I test drove it an inclined road in Antipolo with one section that is really steep. Ok namn ang hatak pero I was expecting more pa. So far yun pa lang na-observed ko. I'll be reporting more as soon as I get my hands on my Monty this week. : )

5. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    -------

By the way mga sirs, baka pwede kayo magpost ng photo of your Beloved new 2012 Monties?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by butchyboy View Post
    ... Lastly yng busina nya parang hilaw, parang kailangan ng mas malakas na horn.
    mahina talaga ang stock horn ng monty

i had mine upgraded as part of the freebie the dealer gave for my 2011 GTV

i am happy with the upgraded horn

7. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Who got a white glsV already? Inip na ko

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    wow 2012 !!! i just learned from diamond that the 4x4 MS A/T 5speed is now powered by the 2.5liter vgt. (not the 3.2 anymore). ill be keeping an eye in this thread for updates for feedback. thinking of upgrading our 2010 4x2 MS to a 4x4...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Congratz sa mga naka 2012 montero at future owner sayang kung nakapag tiis sana ako kaso 6 months napakatagal kakainggit pero ganun pa man happy montero owner ako

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    guys what package did you get? got only a 3M fx tint + matting + early warning device + standard 20k discount for my 2012 gls-v. anyone get any better?

Page 1 of 689 123451151101 ... LastLast
2012 Montero Sport Owners