New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 60 of 501 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by pogy_uy View Post
    guyz, have u ever heard a servo motor like sound, like a robot sound on your steering wheel as you turn clockwise then counter clockwise and vice versa with out the music playing on the radio?

i do. is this normal?
    Same here sir, siguro kelangan i-ask natin on our next pms.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jam73 View Post
    Got mine at LEDERland along west ave.bro. Daling kausap ni Jerry the owner. Mine fitted like a glove. Pwede ka pa pacustomise. Tel# 3765364
    Ty sir. 2 days after getting the unit, binalik ko GLS V sa casa to have tints re-done, daming bula. Tapos yong volume control/mode sa steering wheel di na gumagana. Battery daw! 2 days?! Tsk.

Gents, ganon ba talaga floor mats? Hindi sakto fit under the seats? Nakaangat.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jaejae View Post
    i thought of that option too sir but to avoid the hassle pa of going the long way up to manila and back, i decided sa Bacolod na lang ako kukuha, at least malapit lang...kung reasonable naman pala yung dag2 na 40 k, then so be it...i placed a reservation already by the way...thanks po sa inyong clarification!
    Doesn't sound reasonable to me, I'm based in Zamboanga and the freight cost I was quoted was 30K. Yours should be less since you're just about half way. Why not purchase a unit in manila and have the dealer ship in to your local dealer? so it's going to be dealer to dealer and just pick it up from your local dealer.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth View Post
    i'm not a big fan of the casa especially when it comes to tints. the grunts working on the cars in the casa are not very enthusiastic. maybe if you could personally approach the one working on your car and hand him a little "gratuity," they might find their lost enthusiasm. installing tints are actually not as easy as it seems, and a good tinted glass is a product of both a good quality tint and a good installer.
    same here. so many bubbles. i had the front re tinted. and still has bubbles and markings of the old adhesive. I had the front tint replace 3 times!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Hmm, which branch yan? Try insisting magpapagawa ka nalang sa Winterpine. They should be their authorized partner sa mga ganito.. maybe you can get a letter of authorization na pwede. Of course, never heard of anybody doing this pero 3 times! Dami niyan bula bro!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    same here. so many bubbles. i had the front re tinted. and still has bubbles and markings of the old adhesive. I had the front tint replace 3 times!
    Sir Pogi uy, to remove the old adhesive you must advice your tint installer to use isopropyl alcohol. If he had also using this, then he is not experience enough.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    depends on the installer sometimes...i have the casa tint +2K petot for the full windshield magic tint. very much satisfied. I was just advised never to wipe the inside part of the glass and dont use/lower the windows in 2-3 days and until now my tints are ok..

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    hi guys, we just got our gls-v and satisfied so far (haven't experienced "smoke issue", etc, haven't used wipers though). we got the one with leather seats, ok naman gawa.

just wondering, may kasabay kami narelease na gls-v, however, yung isa, the tires were bridgestone dueler ht, while ours is dunlop at20 (not sure about the model nos.) forgot to ask the sa about it (guess due to excitement of getting the unit already). what's the diff between the 2 tires? thanks!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Theus View Post
    Ty sir. 2 days after getting the unit, binalik ko GLS V sa casa to have tints re-done, daming bula. Tapos yong volume control/mode sa steering wheel di na gumagana. Battery daw! 2 days?! Tsk.

Gents, ganon ba talaga floor mats? Hindi sakto fit under the seats? Nakaangat.
    Hi Theus,

I did not bother using the floor mats that the dealership is giving for free on my gls-v. Those are probably from divisoria anyway and does not fit properly, very cheap looking, universal design, and was given to me by my dealer after more than a month.

What I did is buy one from their parts department for 2.5k. This one is designed to fit the contour of the flooring and has hook eyes for the floor mounted hooks supposedly to protect from accidental slipping and being jammed through the pedals, which as they say was really a new design for 2011 montero to address earlier complaints, but which is not being given for free, obviously to squeeze a little bit more buck from the consumer!

It was offered to me by the dealership from day one and could be just a coincidence that they released my free mat upon me buying the ones from their parts department!!!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ANC View Post
    hi guys, we just got our gls-v and satisfied so far (haven't experienced "smoke issue", etc, haven't used wipers though). we got the one with leather seats, ok naman gawa.

just wondering, may kasabay kami narelease na gls-v, however, yung isa, the tires were bridgestone dueler ht, while ours is dunlop at20 (not sure about the model nos.) forgot to ask the sa about it (guess due to excitement of getting the unit already). what's the diff between the 2 tires? thanks!
    even sa bridgestone H/Ts hindi magkapareho. i see some montys with H/T 840s and others with H/Ts 684 II. i have the latter one.

for a comparison on the specifications, you can check the tire manufacturer's respective website

2011 Mitsubishi Montero Sport [continued]