New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 501 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    [quote=NY2006;1729283]
    Quote Originally Posted by md_alcapone View Post
    with night vision ang camera clear during night time...

Hi Guys, looking at this, it seems to me that the camera can easily be removed and stolen. Have you thought of any way to secure the camera? Maybe using one of those plate covers but baka di mag kasya. Or maybe cutting a hole on those plastic plate covers for the lens to come out? What about those who have installed cams inside the rear door behind the glass, happy with the install and video quality? Thanks!
    You can try to have it riveted para mas secure ka IMO.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick50 View Post
    My GTV comes stock with 4300K HID low beam. I visited Garyq - HiD Retrofit God. Apparently the lens they used for the project is ribbed vs clear lens. Clear lens produces greater and wider output. I also suspect they used generic HID bulb. I've tried to find out what type of Hid Bulb they used but can't get a answer. If it is a D2S type, I am planning to purchase Philips +82122 which is the best HID bulb around. With regular use you should get 7 years before you need to replace them. They're output is 4300K 3200 lumens.

I've discuss with Garyq about replacing the H1 high beams with Morimoto Mini D2S Projector Type III, 50 watt Morimoto Ballast and Philips +82122 HID Bulbs.

Upon further contemplation, I've decided not to upgrade the Fogs to HID anymore.

Here is what Morimoto D2S mini Projector with 50W Morimoto Ballast and Philips +82122 will look like...

Low Beam

Hi Beam

The beam is intense at the same time does not produce glare to oncoming traffic due to it sharp cut offs.

Difference between Plug n Play Kit HID and True HID w/ Projector

Hi sir Slick, thanks for the reply. Would very much appreciate your update on your project, including over-all cost. May I ask who Garyq is by the way and where his location is? thanks/

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    Plate lamp with reverse camera for monty,

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
    sir zix88, have you tried to install this rear camera and check its clarity at night? Saan ka nakakuha nito po and how much?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by metslgx View Post
    Hi sir Slick, thanks for the reply. Would very much appreciate your update on your project, including over-all cost. May I ask who Garyq is by the way and where his location is? thanks/
    Sent you a PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Sent you a PM.
    PM me also sir... TIA

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sent you PM Md_Alcapone

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Sent you a PM.
    thanks sir slick/

8. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ben10city View Post
    mga bossing tanong lang po last march 2011 nakuha ko yung Montero Gls-v ko satisfied ako sa performance ang concern ko lang bakit masyadong mausok bago ko sya kunin ganun na sya ina adjust sa computer after a while nawala tapos bumalik ulit sabi ng taga mitsubishi 2nd time palang na in counter sa cagayan de oro ito kaya malas ko lang talaga kahapon dinala ko sa mitsubishi sabi ng service man nila sa fuel daw kinarga ko contaminated daw sagot ko po Vpower diesel kinakarga ko at dun nagpapakarga mga tropa ko wala silang problema dahil taas ng bundok ang gas station kaya malabo yun, sabi ko ganyan na yan nilabas sa casa sabi ko alam ng sales nyo yan buti pumanig ang sales agent sa akin tapos sabi ko pa kaya 1k palang pinalitan na ng fully synthetic dahil yun una hinala nyo at filter ngayon ganun parin hindi naman puti usok itim naman sya at sa performance malakas naman humatak sabi lang nung svc. man gawan daw ng report o QR tpos nung ni read sa laptop mataas daw ang MPA 180 pero hindi raw sya sure kung standard daw ba yun sa A/T kasi lahat daw ng GLX sa pinas mataas din daw ang MPA pero ibinaba daw nila sa 130mpa yung daw sabi ng management tinatanong ko sya kung anong effect non sa monty sagot sa akin wala naman daw kung may problema daw sa engine mag glow yung icon sa tabi odometer pero wala naman nag glow na icon kaya ngayon under observation monty ko sana magawan nila paraan.

what is MPA?

zix 888: thanks

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Sent you a PM.
    sir pa pm din ako.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    drove my GLS-V to laoag last week. max speed at SCTEX only *120k/hr, afraid being caught overspeeding

anyway, noticed that the audio controls in the steering wheel keeps getting deactivated after a few hours drive. after every stop over (restart car), audio controls works, after an hour or so drive, it's not working again. have to wait for next stop for it to work again .... weird?!?

Page 6 of 501 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
2011 Mitsubishi Montero Sport [continued]