New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 475 of 501 FirstFirst ... 375425465471472473474475476477478479485 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,750 of 5007
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    My friend who owns Benmawi autoworks in Binan offered me a free demo use of his ATF changer/Dialysis machine.... I used up around 9 liters of Caltex DIII ATF.... My old fluid did not looked that used since it was "sweetened" at 15,000 kms ago.... Loved how the machine literally sucks the old fluids...

My rig now shifts smoothly.... It takes around 15 minutes for the process... worth the effort if you can.

HTH

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by petixs View Post
    My friend who owns Benmawi autoworks in Binan offered me a free demo use of his ATF changer/Dialysis machine.... I used up around 9 liters of Caltex DIII ATF.... My old fluid did not looked that used since it was "sweetened" at 15,000 kms ago.... Loved how the machine literally sucks the old fluids...

My rig now shifts smoothly.... It takes around 15 minutes for the process... worth the effort if you can.

HTH
    How much did the service cost and where is the exact location of the shop?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Goodevening po sa lahat. beginner po ako dito sa tsikot. I got a 2nd hand monterosport 2010 Gls 4x2 AT last May 2014 at 46k mileage. napa linis ko na po egr sa eldorado dahil ng cel. mabuti at nawala ilaw after 2 days na malinis. binasa ko talaga mula umpisa hangang dulo ang topic para sa montero at madami akong natutunan. Tnx sa magagandang paliwanag ni sir Six sana pare matulungan mo ako sa mga dapat ko pang gawin dito sa sasakyan. Maraming Salamat at pacencia na at hindi pa ako sanay.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vin0929 View Post
    Goodevening po sa lahat. beginner po ako dito sa tsikot. I got a 2nd hand monterosport 2010 Gls 4x2 AT last May 2014 at 46k mileage. napa linis ko na po egr sa eldorado dahil ng cel. mabuti at nawala ilaw after 2 days na malinis. binasa ko talaga mula umpisa hangang dulo ang topic para sa montero at madami akong natutunan. Tnx sa magagandang paliwanag ni sir Six sana pare matulungan mo ako sa mga dapat ko pang gawin dito sa sasakyan. Maraming Salamat at pacencia na at hindi pa ako sanay.
    welcome sir. btw nagprivate message po ako sa inyo. pa check na lang po. thanks

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    How much did the service cost and where is the exact location of the shop?

HI Prez,

Its near south woods exit... Its actually registered in Google maps, just type in Benmawi autoworks.
    What we used is the suppliers DEMO unit. I think he's going to buy one but it's going to be a month before it comes to the shop. He just invited me to the shop as a "guinea" pig.

The owner is a Honda Plant employee who decided to take the plunge and go for business himself with some Honda folks.... They are extremely knowledgeable with anything Honda, as most of his clients are Honda Owners but non Honda owners also go to his shop, as all vehicles are basically the same, save for the parts and some proprietary stuff. I'll just update the board on when his ATF/dialysis machine comes.

HTH

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Tnx Bro. Zix for blanking my egr and installing cabin filter. Next week OCC nmn at trottle control. Nice meeting you pre'

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    mga bossing.. sir paki suggest po. i have my montero sport GLS AT2010 model
    pag start ko po aandar po cya to 1 to 2 secs lng mamatay,kala ko pump lng alang krudo, di eh ganon parin. pag start mo 1 to 2 secs mamatay. paki tulong po.. please...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vin0929 View Post
    Tnx Bro. Zix for blanking my egr and installing cabin filter. Next week OCC nmn at trottle control. Nice meeting you pre'
    thanks din bro, nice meeting you too. kinis ng monty mo, jackpot ka na diyan!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post

iba pala pag ganito ang kulay atf ng naddrain from the pan sarap ng shifting, swabe! regalo ko kay monty for being a centennarian

* prince
    16.5L

had mine replaced also sa customer's cradle. pinabuksan ko ang drain pan and replaced the atf filter. used about 6 ltrs of spiromax for refilling. 42k mileage. madumi na masyado ang oil at marami na mga dumi sa filter.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009

touchdown!!!!
    k&n's
    auto dimming rearview mirror
    obd2

2011 Mitsubishi Montero Sport [continued]