New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 501 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by nick_a_jose View Post
    drove my GLS-V to laoag last week. max speed at SCTEX only *120k/hr, afraid being caught overspeeding

anyway, noticed that the audio controls in the steering wheel keeps getting deactivated after a few hours drive. after every stop over (restart car), audio controls works, after an hour or so drive, it's not working again. have to wait for next stop for it to work again .... weird?!?
    I'm experiencing this occasionally... Trying to move the channel sometimes after 4 moves it deactivates but sometimes it just continues...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    according to iNav, the map update is done by the mitsubishi dealer/casa
    Galing ako sa winterpine group kanina, next week pa daw update and its done by winterpine ( sabi ni winterpine kung sa casa daw kukunin muna card mo, then bibigay din sa kanila tapos tsaka nila update dahil wala naman daw copy ng map update mga casa ) Next week daw tawag ako para kung may update na...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    guys, patulong naman... ano ba magandang combination of rim and tire ang bagay sa monty natin? really interested on 17" and 18"... san ba tayo makakabili ng magagandang wheels and tires....? salamat sa makaktulong..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by normyline22 View Post
    As for the updates I went to Winterpine warranty team, along Aurora blvd near central colleges of the philippines yata yun. The update they have is still december 2010 baka next week daw yun update for the april 2011 issue...
    so, can winterpine can do the updates also for us?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by petixs View Post
    Questions po....

a. Does our power window (driver side..front ..GLS-V), have a one touch "up" funtion?.. Mine does the one touch "down" function, but not the up thinggy. - Only one touch down ( hate it as well )

b. The auto door lock feature, what triggers it? I doubt its the break pedal right. - It auto locks once you switch the ignition to on (when all the doors are closed)

c. My Manual "kikay kit" has 2 service manuals, one indicating a free 1000km and 5000 kms free labor check and one service manual indicating only a 1000 kms free labor check. Which is which? - Check which once has been filled up with your info and casa info that one that I have was the green colored service record book with 1000km pms and 5000km pms
    thanks.

a. Does our power window (driver side..front ..GLS-V), have a one touch "up" funtion?.. Mine does the one touch "down" function, but not the up thinggy. - Only one touch down ( hate it as well )

b. The auto door lock feature, what triggers it? I doubt its the break pedal right. - It auto locks once you switch the ignition to on (when all the doors are closed)

c. My Manual "kikay kit" has 2 service manuals, one indicating a free 1000km and 5000 kms free labor check and one service manual indicating only a 1000 kms free labor check. Which is which? - Check which once has been filled up with your info and casa info that one that I have was the green colored service record book with 1000km pms and 5000km pms

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010

Yes they're the one who's going to update it I guess winterpine (located along aurora blvd ah not the one from araneta its near Central colleges ) He was supposed to update mine but when he checked that I already have the 1.6a, its already the latest they have the next update will be next week "possibly" according to their boss. Its free daw "dont know till when siya free"

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010

by the way that office I went to Winterpine along aurora (most of them are wearing AVT uniforms and iNav)

winterpine araneta referred me to them when I heard the sales rep talking about updates for iNav and then asked her if they are also the one to update and she said yes pero dun sa warranty team nila sa aurora blvd.. K

Kaso baka next week pa daw update for 2011

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by normyline22 View Post
    Yes they're the one who's going to update it I guess winterpine (located along aurora blvd ah not the one from araneta its near Central colleges ) He was supposed to update mine but when he checked that I already have the 1.6a, its already the latest they have the next update will be next week "possibly" according to their boss. Its free daw "dont know till when siya free"
    according to iNav, the updates are free for the next 2 years

i wonder why winterpine araneta can't update it. anyway, madalaw nga ang winterpine aurora blvd

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ali_diego View Post
    guys, patulong naman... ano ba magandang combination of rim and tire ang bagay sa monty natin? really interested on 17" and 18"... san ba tayo makakabili ng magagandang wheels and tires....? salamat sa makaktulong..
    17" na bosss yun naka-mount sa atin... Normally yun mga nagpapalit 20's na nilalagay nila eh...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    according to iNav, the updates are free for the next 2 years

i wonder why winterpine araneta can't update it. anyway, madalaw nga ang winterpine aurora blvd

free for the next 2 years fair enough (wag lang sana libo ang singil for updates after 2 years hehe)

Hmm my wild guess wala computer or computer tech (via sd card kasi update) si winterpine araneta? Or yun map updates for their different GPS products nandun lahat sa aurora blvd kasi may kasabay din ako nagpapaupdate siya ng map 1.6a lang kasi 1.5 pa daw yun kanya pero GPS na separate dala niya.

2011 Mitsubishi Montero Sport [continued]