New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 501 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by metslgx View Post
    Hi Gary, thanks for the info. i already received your email on this. a bit pricey so i need to re-check my other priorities on upgrades since i already installed hid's on my hl and fogs.

thanks/
    What did you install? Plug and Play HID?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    dont worry, i think he will be bringing in those rear cams in bulk. we can still can get it * cost. update na lang. my friend told me pala that it is an aftermarket rear cams for monty, so wala siyang part no. , sabi ko okay lang basta it's bolt-on na parang oem

i will update you guys when the reverse cams are here. it comes daw with 5m video cable(rca) and power cable. pero syempre test ko muna para sure din tayo.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hi!
    Sir Zix, may contact info. po kayo nung seller ng backup camera? pati na rin po pala yung shop ng mags nyo.

Sir, bakit nga po kaya ayaw gumana nung password sa monty ko.

Help!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by spotdog11 View Post
    The driver's side power window on my GTV is the same as yours. I think it is built that way and is not a malfunction.
    Thanks Spot Dog!Akala ko ako lang.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Mga sir I made a fan page on Facebook for MS Owners of the Philippines.. Please "like" it and see you all there.. Thanks..
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mitsu...588652?sk=wall

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jay1005 View Post
    Mga sir I made a fan page on Facebook for MS Owners of the Philippines.. Please "like" it and see you all there.. Thanks..
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mitsu...588652?sk=wall
    **anybody here who would like to be added as "admin" in our fan page, please signify your interest. thanks..

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick50 View Post
    What did you install? Plug and Play HID?
    I had winterpine install my headlamp so as not to void warranty, while the fogs were installed by kid audio. headlamp is still wanting a bit and sayang naman kasi at this point kung hindi ko na din magamit. maybe a few more months. need to confirm also if projectors are water resistant as well if i use them for fogs.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by metslgx View Post
    I had winterpine install my headlamp so as not to void warranty, while the fogs were installed by kid audio. headlamp is still wanting a bit and sayang naman kasi at this point kung hindi ko na din magamit. maybe a few more months. need to confirm also if projectors are water resistant as well if i use them for fogs.
    I see... yah fog lights need to be water resistant especially since we have frequent flooding in Manila.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick50 View Post
    Guys is it possible to update the GPS of the Montero Sport. I went o Antipolo today and could not get the GPS to find some streets.
    As for the updates I went to Winterpine warranty team, along Aurora blvd near central colleges of the philippines yata yun. The update they have is still december 2010 baka next week daw yun update for the april 2011 issue...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by zoilo2005 View Post
    good day to all...... I have used my 320 gb WD passport on the usb cable on the glove compartment.... It recognizes all movies saved in it..... I'm not sure though what format it can read and processed...
    As for the formats that it recognizes nandun lahat sa manual

2011 Mitsubishi Montero Sport [continued]