New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 501 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Count me in on the rear cam if its not too costly. does it include RCA cable?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    sir Zix, di kaya iisa lang ang seller dito: http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...+Montero+Sport at yung friend nyo?...

sent an email to him kasi currently out of the country(Phils) sya..

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by prince777 View Post
    sir please include me on the list for your friend...salamat po.
    *zix888, Please add me to the growing list of buyers hahaha! TIA

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    sa mga taga South na gusto na magpakabit ngayon ng reverse cam, meron nag-iisang OEM reverse cam na available dito *Php 3500.

[SIZE=3]"Sir,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]yung last camera nasa store ni auto bisyo,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]ito po yung website: [/SIZE][SIZE=3]www.autobisyo.com[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]ito po yung contact details: [/SIZE][SIZE=3]http://autobisyo.com/contact_us.html[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Thanks and kind regards,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Ed"[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    sad I am from the North....

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by petixs View Post
    Questions po....

a. Does our power window (driver side..front ..GLS-V), have a one touch "up" funtion?.. Mine does the one touch "down" function, but not the up thinggy.

b. The auto door lock feature, what triggers it? I doubt its the break pedal right.

c. My Manual "kikay kit" has 2 service manuals, one indicating a free 1000km and 5000 kms free labor check and one service manual indicating only a 1000 kms free labor check. Which is which?

thanks.
    The driver's side power window on my GTV is the same as yours. I think it is built that way and is not a malfunction.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    The output of the stock hid projector of the Monty GTV is so-so. Nasa middle performance sya vs. other projectors I've used in the past. It would be tricky to upgrade just the lens as you need to find the same diameter and curvature of the optics to make a drop in replacement.

I would suggest the following routes to upgrade the lighting system:

If you're hesitant to have the HL opened, upgrade just the fogs. Pwede lagyan ng HID projector yan for fog application. I'd say easily your output will increase by at least 50%.

Kung sa main hl ang upgrade which is the best way to do it, a quad setup would be your best bet. Keep the stock outer projectors and retrofit bixenon projectors for the HI or inner part nung HL.

Visit http://www.hidretrofit.net
    Hi Gary, thanks for the info. i already received your email on this. a bit pricey so i need to re-check my other priorities on upgrades since i already installed hid's on my hl and fogs.

thanks/

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by don View Post
    sir is it possible makahingi ng copy send it thru email?
    diko mahanap site ng avt for the manual download sana
    puede sana kaya lang wala akong scanner ngayon. will try to scan it then post ko lang dito kung may kopya na ako para ma email ko

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    puede sana kaya lang wala akong scanner ngayon. will try to scan it then post ko lang dito kung may kopya na ako para ma email ko

Thanks in advance sir

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by don View Post
    sir is it possible makahingi ng copy send it thru email?
    diko mahanap site ng avt for the manual download sana
    Here is the site of AVT, in case you still need it. http://www.avt.ph/avt-intell-nav.html

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by metslgx View Post
    Hi Gary, thanks for the info. i already received your email on this. a bit pricey so i need to re-check my other priorities on upgrades since i already installed hid's on my hl and fogs.

thanks/
    What did you install? Plug and Play HID?

2011 Mitsubishi Montero Sport [continued]