New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 501 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by prince777 View Post
    sir saan dealership yung meron white?am looking for white kasi, i have put a reservation at Diamond Valle Verde.

Sa diamond fairview sir yung quartz brown naman ang mahaba ang pila doon. Almost three months kame naghintay ng color white sa isang dealership sa kalookan Sa mitsu fairview 2 weeks lang may white monty na kame, bukas release na sa wakas!!!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    yahoo! just got my quartz brown GTV delivered this afternoon.

i have the following manuals in a nice plastic zippered bag: montero sports owner's manual, service booklet, mitsubishi multi media system operations manual, AVT service center warranty certificate (i guess this is for the GPS) and rear micro sensor manual

i would be happy to share these with any fellow monty owners who might need one

Last edited by 111prez; April 27th, 2011 at 06:25 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by prince777 View Post
    Fuel effeciency
    Speed
    Remaining distance before you run out of fuel
    Temperature(maybe outside)
    Pressure(or unit of pressure-hPa)
    Don't know the last one

and the middle of course is the compass(pointer)...
    the speed here is average speed (ref: page 22 of the MIS manual)

the last one is elevation (or also altimeter; ref: page 19 of the MIS manual)

pressure is actually barometer. it measures atmospheric pressure at the present location

Quote Originally Posted by metslgx View Post
    Hi sir Slick, thanks for the reply. Would very much appreciate your update on your project, including over-all cost. May I ask who Garyq is by the way and where his location is? thanks/
    The output of the stock hid projector of the Monty GTV is so-so. Nasa middle performance sya vs. other projectors I've used in the past. It would be tricky to upgrade just the lens as you need to find the same diameter and curvature of the optics to make a drop in replacement.

I would suggest the following routes to upgrade the lighting system:

If you're hesitant to have the HL opened, upgrade just the fogs. Pwede lagyan ng HID projector yan for fog application. I'd say easily your output will increase by at least 50%.

Kung sa main hl ang upgrade which is the best way to do it, a quad setup would be your best bet. Keep the stock outer projectors and retrofit bixenon projectors for the HI or inner part nung HL.

Visit http://www.hidretrofit.net

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post

i would be happy to share these with any fellow monty owners who might need one

Sir 111prez, Ive sent a PM to you! Thankyou

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeepy View Post
    Sa diamond fairview sir yung quartz brown naman ang mahaba ang pila doon. Almost three months kame naghintay ng color white sa isang dealership sa kalookan Sa mitsu fairview 2 weeks lang may white monty na kame, bukas release na sa wakas!!!
    Put in reservation on Monday, informed today that White GLS-V is already available!...sweeet!:clap::clap:

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by arjed View Post
    Sir 111prez, Ive sent a PM to you! Thankyou
    bro -- got it and replied already. nakow medyo mahaba ang manual and i am still reading it. di bale, pag na master ko na ang MID, sasagutin ko lahat ng tanong mo, hehehehe

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by pogy_uy View Post
    group buy na tayo guyz for the night vision capable rear cam!
    Sir sama ako sa group buy. Please pm me what kind of rear cam. The one Na kinakabit sa plates or yung isang klase? Tia

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tuazon7 View Post
    boss zix888, baka pwede naman makisabay ng rear camera sa friend mo...
    dont worry, i think he will be bringing in those rear cams in bulk. we can still can get it * cost. update na lang. my friend told me pala that it is an aftermarket rear cams for monty, so wala siyang part no. , sabi ko okay lang basta it's bolt-on na parang oem

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    dont worry, i think he will be bringing in those rear cams in bulk. we can still can get it * cost. update na lang. my friend told me pala that it is an aftermarket rear cams for monty, so wala siyang part no. , sabi ko okay lang basta it's bolt-on na parang oem
    i am also interested in this. let us know if your friend has this already in town. sana it would not be too costly

2011 Mitsubishi Montero Sport [continued]