New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 70 of 206 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    *pogi_uy: yes sir i will after i have talked sa dealer bout the warranty and stuffs, skin dapat today haha kaso busy di pa asikaso kahapon eh, san ka mag pa rust proof? sabi sakin zeibart daw ako pumunta refer ng friend ok ba dun? or sa mitsu na lang?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeD View Post
    +1 to this, an aftermarket reverse camera is about 2K only with distance markers similar to this:

btw, please join: http://www.monterosportclubphils.com/
    to be the first VGTarians...
    Like it is so easy to join?
    Registered a week ago and still awaiting aproval.....

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Expatio View Post
    Like it is so easy to join?
    Registered a week ago and still awaiting aproval.....
    Onting hintay lang sir. Medyo busy lang din siguro sa day job niya ang admin kaya hindi pa nasisilip ;D

Drop him a message through the text board sir. At least ma-remind siya kung ano pa yung pending requests...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kapitan_dukot View Post
    Onting hintay lang sir. Medyo busy lang din siguro sa day job niya ang admin kaya hindi pa nasisilip ;D

Drop him a message through the text board sir. At least ma-remind siya kung ano pa yung pending requests...
    Ok I see. I have to change my registered name to something different to use shoutbox

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Good Day to all montero owners! Got my 2011 4x2 automatic vgt sedona red today from Diamond Edsa! Thanks to all for the help... you know who you are...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    *monterick: congrats sir! please post some pics and join MSCP... enjoy your ride & drive safely... :-)

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by monterick View Post
    Good Day to all montero owners! Got my 2011 4x2 automatic vgt sedona red today from Diamond Edsa! Thanks to all for the help... you know who you are...

Congrats sir! patingin naman ng photo ng engine with VGT

yung unit namin sa march pa daw.. bagito ata yung SA sa union motors nakausap ng erpat ko

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    sir goodpm to all! newbie here. just want to ask, pag bibili ka po ba ng brand new automatic na po ba na kasali ang rust proofing? thanks

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Thanks sirs georgeD and Sleeepy. Will take photos and videos tomorrow...

I also asked my SA regarding the vgt, she said it is inside the engine somewhere hehehe!

I registered at MSCP the same time I registered here, but I am still awaiting approval from them...

I can't find a way to dim or even close the MID, it is not in the manual... pls help... thanks!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    bakita ganyan yan? inde electronic switches ang dash knobs tapos walang auto climate control? pero may GPS?
    Quote Originally Posted by monterick View Post

good day monty brothers i drove to our store my white VGT today. Im happy and proud to own one.

2011 Mitsubishi Montero Sport [ARCHIVED]