New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 68 of 206 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    No reverse camera though Sir bgyobins & Sir Rumaragasa. It is reverse camera ready; meaning one can be connected. I think it cost about P7k

I think exhaust garnish may be a dealer option.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    sir could you pls tell me the ave. fuel consumption for the montero?have you encountered any problems with the unit?i'm still thinking of getting one but not having the knowledge if it's worth the money compared to others.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pogy_uy View Post
    EXCITING mga sirs! Lapit na FEb 17 for the official Launch date!
    mark that date! the attack of the VGTarians shall commence! hehehehe...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Expatio View Post
    No reverse camera though Sir bgyobins & Sir Rumaragasa. It is reverse camera ready; meaning one can be connected. I think it cost about P7k

Sir Expatio share ko lang din, SA called me earlier and told me that Reverse camera cost P8.5k and carbon fiber spolier is P9.6k !! That is if you want to have in on the 4x2 monty, im just wondering if the spoilers are just stickers that looks like carbon fiber or is it the real deal. Anyways, my SA (while whispering) told me just to buy reverse camera and spoilers outside of CASA nlang para mas maka mura and just have it installed through them (optional). Then they will know by tomm the final price for the 4x4 VGT monty

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by x ray View Post
    sir, with all due respect, question out of curiosity only. In my own personal experience a little difference in HP and torque is not that significant on the streets. I see a lot of montys having a hard time "racing" other vehicles and the other way around. I guess a powerful engine does not automatically translate to "the king of the road". May i know the significance of an experienced driver compared to the power of an SUV? peace!
    If you are talking about the older MS GLS, they suffer from turbo lag. Few seconds drop in power before the turbo kicks in. Hopefully the VGT will solve that problem.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Expatio View Post

Mga 1.5k - 3k lang ang reverse camera bro.

I've seen and touched a Monty GLS-V yesterday and yes angganda nung Headunit with GPS. And that 178 hp, angbilis niyan! Other than that wala nang ibang binago. Asa winterpine siya kahapon pinapagawa yung steering wheel remote, ayaw daw gumana ng volume. Hehe.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Good Day Mga Sir,

Mtagal ko na binabasa tong thread na to knowing na i would get one MS :D,

Acutally i was called by my dealer na ready for releasing na sila nung feb 15 :D kaso may work ako kya Saturday ko n lang pinadeliver.. I wanted to ask kung mga 2010 accessories ay pwede ba dito sa 2011? i like to install the led strips, angel eyes and the led taillights sa black monty ko :D

TIA

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    Mga 1.5k - 3k lang ang reverse camera bro.
    +1 to this, an aftermarket reverse camera is about 2K only with distance markers similar to this:

btw, please join: http://www.monterosportclubphils.com/
    to be the first VGTarians...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Sir i would like to ask saan makakuha nyan? Mavoid po ba waranty if i have that installed? TIA

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    *sir obek: AFAIK, sa C3 near the Caltex at St. Rivera galing yan...
    check it at eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=220686274953

2011 Mitsubishi Montero Sport [ARCHIVED]