New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 66 of 206 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Expatio View Post
    You need to be careful there Sir. Your observations may be correct in some incidents; but that does not give you the right to say most of them are. It is quite easy to pick out these guys for the average user, as when they are pressed on the actual problem and details of the dealership that was attending to their problem results in a blank and you don't tend to hear from them again. This is the internet, and the anonymity of it does sometimes lead to spoofing. But you have to take everyones posts' at face value unless you can prove otherwise.

This is by no means the norm. There are actually people who have problems, and the tone of your statements could seem undermine their honest posts.
    Sir Expatio, I appriciate you of being moderate. My above statement is clear that, I've never mentioned here and I'm not pointing my fingers to those people who are posting here inside the virtual web, specifically in your 2011 mitsu mont. thread, in fact the contents of your thread are more on queries, I am pointing out to those critics in our real world.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by QUARTZBRO View Post
    Sir, you have chosen the right SUV, don't worry about those issues, because as I've observed, some of them who were spreading those negative issues about the Monteros are not "the privilage owner" they never owned either. They are the one who are very vocal of such isolated cases, to the fact that "narinig lang nila" galing sa pina pasa pasang weak na kuwento.

You would never have any regrets if you will devotetedly follow the periodic maintenance, obviously the following:

1.) Go to your service center for the first 1000 km run of your Montero for preventive maintenance.

2.) Go to your service center for the first 5000 km run of your Montero for preventive maintenance.

3.) When it will reach again to a 5000 Km, it is preventive maintenance time again.

4.) Repeat rule number 3 again and again and again.

Have a pleasant drive.
    just revised a word from "most" to "some" in my statement my apology, if its too general and far from comprehension.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Sir Expatio, I appriciate you of being moderate. My above statement is clear that, I've never mentioned here and I'm not pointing my fingers to those people who are posting here inside the virtual web, specifically in your 2011 mitsu mont. thread, in fact the contents of your thread are more on queries, I am pointing out to those critics in our real world.
    Fair enough Sir.
    But the topic of conversation was refering to a thread or threads here on tsikot; specifically the 2010 Montero Sport thread.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    just revised a word from "most" to "some" in my statement my apology, if its too general and far from comprehension.
    I am sure they will not be offended now that you clarified it

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pogy_uy View Post
    I have ask my SA about upgrading my horn when Monty arrives but she said that it will only void the warranty even if I let the Mitsu guys do the installation.

I want to upgrade it to Mitsuba or Bosche and I believe they have to install relays for this.

Is this true to your dealership as well? For the Headlights, is there an HID that won't irritate incoming drivers? I really hate it when I encounter a very white glaring light. Probably upgrading my fog lamps.
    AFAIK aftermarket HIDs will invalidate your waranty and probably your insurance too.

Most countries require automatic leveling as well as washers when HIDs are fitted and although some people fit aftermarket units; on the most part they are illegal.

4000kelvin Philips Blue Vision (halogen bulbs) look good and are pretty bright too. You can get them for fogs too.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    even the luxury cars have their issues, too... what matters is that there are solutions to them and casa's are replacing/correcting them without charges during the warranty period...

top issue of the montero and CRDi-alike vehicles is SCV-related and attributed to our low-rated diesel in the country...

while other issues are case-to-case basis and one of the factors maybe is driving habits and probably a driver who wants the vehicle to adjust to him/her and not the other way around... cheers! :-)

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Compare dashboard the GLS A/T 2011 with the GLS A/T 2009...

nakita ko nga to kanina. ok ginawa ng mitsubishi sa pag upgrade ng montero. lalo na yun touchscreen na display na kasama na gps, multi information display computer,dvd player, bluetooth, pati tire pressure monitor(incl. spare tire) kasama na din sa unit. vgt turbo pa. Sa exterior parehas lang naman nagdagdag lang sila maliit na V sticker sa likod parang sa toyota. konti pa dinagdag sa price nila. sana lang hiniwalay yun multi info comp sa radio/dvd/gps unit nila

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    looking at making my purchase for the 2011 VGT MS within a couple of weeks, but i'm torn with the color i'm getting. Brown or silver? Silver being easy to maintain and brown being not so common.

And also planning to have 20s on them in the near future, what lowering springs are recommended to retain the ride quality of the MS? I dont think there are suspension changes that will hinder getting springs designed for the earlier model

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    mga sirs, naglabas na daw ng final price ang MMPC for the GT-V kanina during their Marketing Review. Although mga dealer principals lang ang kasama sa meeting... most likely baka by tomorrow relayed na sa mga ahente nila yun.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturnalwasabi View Post
    mga sirs, naglabas na daw ng final price ang MMPC for the GT-V kanina during their Marketing Review. Although mga dealer principals lang ang kasama sa meeting... most likely baka by tomorrow relayed na sa mga ahente nila yun.
    Well they will have to have the price before they release to the press on Friday

Next week is the 4th week of February; the estimated time of the GT-V release. Will probably be a week later before mine arrives

2011 Mitsubishi Montero Sport [ARCHIVED]