New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 64 of 206 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by arjed View Post
    any idea kung how much magpalagay nang tv sa lcd? thankyou
    a separate Car TV Tuner like I-connect, costs about 3500... ask winterpine, maspro or C3, i'm sure they have one or similar... HTH.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tuazon7 View Post
    *zix888. can you share the brand and model of the common rail box you had from down under?
    It's TDC tech cr plus

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    nakita ko minsan sa megamall ang montero na nakadisplay doon. have noticed na all disc brakes na itong montero. eto na ba yung may VGT engine?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    *sir expatio: can we have a separate thread dedicated to engine mod for the 2011 monty. really interested. is it an ECU? does that void our warranty?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pogy_uy View Post
    *sir expatio: can we have a separate thread dedicated to engine mod for the 2011 monty. really interested. is it an ECU? does that void our warranty?
    Having you ECU reprogramned will indeed void your warranty. The reason most people use the piggyback boxes is they can be whipped out in a few minutes and leave no trace.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Hello guys,

Getting my montero this weekend and im just concered if the the issues of 2010 montero are already resolved in 2011?(VGT version)

engine stalling(when idle at D mode)
    thug sound?
    steering column problem?

im afraid to test it out really especially the idle at D mode, baka kasi di lumabas tapos may effect na pala.

mitsu people?

thanks in advance

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sorry18 View Post
    Hello guys,

Getting my montero this weekend and im just concered if the the issues of 2010 montero are already resolved in 2011?(VGT version)

thug sound?
    steering column problem?

im afraid to test it out really especially the idle at D mode, baka kasi di lumabas tapos may effect na pala.

mitsu people?

thanks in advance
    Huh
    There are no widespread reported problems with the MS and there are 12,000 been sold per year in the Philippines alone. There will always be a few incidents per thousand cars of any model.

There was a problem with the 3.2 aircon letting in smells which I think was user resolved.

The Toyota diesel on the otherhand has widely reported choking problems for years.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Expatio View Post
    Huh
    There are no widespread reported problems with the MS and there are 12,000 been sold per year in the Philippines alone. There will always be a few incidents per thousand cars of any model.

There was a problem with the 3.2 aircon letting in smells which I think was user resolved.

The Toyota diesel on the otherhand has widely reported choking problems for years.
    he was just referring to the issues posted in the 2010 MS in this site. there were in fact reported issues of those items he mentioned though not sure if numbers are on the high side already but then again they were posted in the other thread.

in fact my brother in law already sold his MS (bought 2009) due to those recurring issues mentioned above. And this is the same case for my uncle who now uses his MS (bought 2009 also) as a color coding car due to the issues mentioned above.

those issues may not be as widespread as the d4d issue but still the question is if they were able fix that in 2011 (vgt version) coz again there were reported issues for that matter on older models.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sorry18 View Post
    Hello guys,

thug sound?
    steering column problem?

mitsu people?

thanks in advance
    congrats sa new ride mo sir

stalling never experienced with my unit only like choking due to dirty diesel change SCV and it never happen again till now

thug sound i think this was only on 3.2 issues if im not mistaken

steering column issues i think MMPC address these issue cause not only Monty
    also some Stradas have these, fotunately mine dont have

want to querry more try to log or be a member of MSCP club:
    http://www.monterosportclubphils.com

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Compare dashboard the GLS A/T 2011 with the GLS A/T 2009...

Last edited by Monseratto; February 15th, 2011 at 11:34 AM.

2011 Mitsubishi Montero Sport [ARCHIVED]