New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 63 of 206 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumbdrive View Post
    sir quartzbro, nice! magkano na damage sa iyo ng rear spoilers mo? pa pm na lang din ng details saka kung saang third party accessories dealer yon kung bawal i-mention dito. plano ko rin magpalagay...
    nag-match rin ba yung kulay?
    Sir thumbdrive, May batch number ang bawat kulay ng automotive paints, at sa pagkaintende ko lang binigay ng casa yong info kay accessories dealer, kaya good as original paint din ang kulay ng spoiler bumabagay sa body original paint. 7.5K spoiler at 2.5K naman ang side visor. Satisfied ako sa spoiler kasi may brake light din, apat na brake light na ang mayron sa sasakyan. Yong side visor latest release, okay din. accessories dealer ko dito sa may bandang northern Luzon

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by x ray View Post
    bosing, thank you for your practical suggestion. I agree that a super dark tint will give me a hard time backing up at night. But, i guess dark tint is a good combination for light colored (silver and white) body of SUV's. May i also ask if anyone of you guys know where can i buy a back up camera and spoiler for the GT V?

Sir, good idea kailangan talaga magpakabit ka ng spoiler, for a good aero-dynamic reason. 2nd reason, to get the most sporty look, piliin mo yong may brake light din. Inquire ka muna sa casa pinagbilhan ng Montero mo, kong may stock sila otherwise they will recommend you an accessories dealer. for the back up camera, in my point of view, I don't need a camera, I will have to use always my instinct kong mag-back parking. what if hindi montero ang dala mong sasakyan at nasanay ka na sa easy gadget kahit pa-paano manibago ka siguro? Opinion ko lang ito.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Saw a quartz brown VGT monty GLS 4x2 in edsa early this morning. I wouldnt know if not of the tiny 'V' sticker .. I was tailgaiting the monty trying to tease the driver kung hahataw siya , if ever he did kampante ako coz i was driving a Santa Fe eVGT

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Chanced the same color and variant (GLS V) at Q. Ave. turning to Banawe at around 5pm yesterday.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    how much is the max hp of the sta fe compared to the MS vgt?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pogy_uy View Post
    I think the SF has about 194HP (197PS)

If you like pogy_uy you can buy a plug in box to bring the MS VGT to around 220PS and over 450NM

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Expatio View Post
    I think the SF has about 194HP (197PS)

If you like pogy_uy you can buy a plug in box to bring the MS VGT to around 220PS and over 450NM
    - by increasing the current 178ps power of the MS to 220ps, what necessary steps should one owner take to ensure that the engine won't be having problems. Is it too much stress? I remember when the orig 2.5 crdi engine was launched, its internals needed reinforcement due to the added power. I'm sure when the vgt was released, may changes din sa internals ng new MS vgt.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pogy_uy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tc327 View Post
    parang di pa kaya look ang spec ng sta fe compare to Monty is 178hp vgt saka mabigat ang body niya compare to sta fe hehehe

Hyundai R-Series Diesel Engine 2.2 for Sta Fe
    The R-Series diesel engine has a third generation Bosch common rail fuel injection system and produces an impressive 145kW (195hp) and 436Nm (321lb ft) of torque and is connected to a six speed automatic gearbox.
    posted somewhere in this thread...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    - by increasing the current 178ps power of the MS to 220ps, what necessary steps should one owner take to ensure that the engine won't be having problems. Is it too much stress? I remember when the orig 2.5 crdi engine was launched, its internals needed reinforcement due to the added power. I'm sure when the vgt was released, may changes din sa internals ng new MS vgt.
    AFAIK most engines are able to take around 30% more without problems. So increasing power by 25% is usually ok. Having said that; I have heard of problems with Toyotas before. This was due to their small turbo.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    any idea kung how much magpalagay nang tv sa lcd? thankyou

2011 Mitsubishi Montero Sport [ARCHIVED]