New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 56 of 206 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumaragasa View Post
    I take a look at the Mitsu Thailand Website and see the catalog for the 4x4 Variant it looks great... I hope the spec Mitsu Montero Sport Thailand will the same in here...

Here is the Link to see the Catalog ( Go to CATALOG DOWNLOAD tab) :

http://www.mitsubishi-motors.co.th/e...load/index.php
    Sir Rumaragasa; If you care to flick through this thread you will see the new 2011 specification for both 4x2 and GT-V. There is other valuable information and photos of the new models (GT-V Auto and GLS 4x2 Auto) that may be of interest to those in the market for the new model.

Here is a copy of he brochure submitted by Nocturnal 3 weeks ago:

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnalwasabi View Post

pasensya na mga sirs. i had a hard time uploading with photobucket yesterday eh.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by spotdog11 View Post
    Thank you so much for sharing this information sir Expatio. My excitement is back again.
    I kinda guessed it would be spotdog. It took a second email in four days, containing the fact that I had put down the full deposit for the GT-V. So MMPC came good in the end

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Daison77 View Post
    Share ko lang. SA "Danny" from pasay told me that they will be displaying the new monty VGT in Mall of Asia, if im not mistaken starting tommorow yata yung exhibit nila dun. Might be going there sa sunday to see the real deal. Got 2 SA's from alabang and pasay giving me good deals, pero I'll take my time hintay muna ako ng feed back from owners here sa thread, before deciding or buying. rumor goes that madami umoorder ng "white" monty, so medyo waiting daw pag dating sa kulay na yun.
    Sir Daison77 kung pwede take ka naman ng pics ng VGT monty dun sa exhibit. thanks!

Both interior and exterior.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    mga sirs, any links or suggestions to a company offering good leatherette seat covers? i'm planning to buy ahead and have it ship to my province while waiting for the MS to arrive.

13T kasi yung leatherette cover sa CASA.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by pogy_uy View Post
    mga sirs, any links or suggestions to a company offering good leatherette seat covers? i'm planning to buy ahead and have it ship to my province while waiting for the MS to arrive.

13T kasi yung leatherette cover sa CASA.
    Seatmate... google ninyo lang.

For Sales Agent, I still recommend Jessa.

Madami na tsikoteer kumuha sa kanya. good deal and honest lady.

Citimotors Las Pinas siya.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by torque888 View Post
    hello tanung ko lng magkano yung 2011 Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2.5 Di-D VGT A/T 4X2 ngayon?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Hope to get my BLUE Monterosport VGT by tues or wed next week.
    The SA is not sure if TPMS is already installed, there's a link though on the MID for "Tire Condition". Would anybody know? Thanks

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sanik View Post
    hello tanung ko lng magkano yung 2011 Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2.5 Di-D VGT A/T 4X2 ngayon?
    Mga 1.450 more or less, kasi isasama pa dyan ang insurance and 3 year LTO registration.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Mga 1.450 more or less, kasi isasama pa dyan ang insurance and 3 year LTO registration.
    Should be less if with 20k discount and if your agent also includes FREE LTO...

2011 Mitsubishi Montero Sport [ARCHIVED]