New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 206 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ehlemhenopee View Post
    so possible na mag labas nga ng feb. 1st week? tagal kasi ilabas e.. kakaasar d ko na lam if grab ko na b ung 2010 GLS 4x2 or hintayin ko pa 2011 mamaya wala naman masyado pag babago.
    wait mo na lang boss...malaki ang pagbabago when it comes to engine response and performance...pero sa exterior wala masyado...rad grille lang yung mapapansin mo

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kh8_montero View Post
    wait mo na lang boss...malaki ang pagbabago when it comes to engine response and performance...pero sa exterior wala masyado...rad grille lang yung mapapansin mo

baka matagal pa ksi boss e naeexite ako sa monty haha.. anyways maganda talaga if vgt! tingin mo sir? climate control na kaya sa 4x2 a/t?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Expatio View Post
    As for vgt in all GLS's, according to my SA yes, he is 99% sure it will be. He said he will email me all the specs early next week.
    Thanks for the reply. I just spoke with my sales agent. He said they are expecting units within february. Thanks to this thread, I was able to convert my reservation deposit to the new upcoming model.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    it is nice to hear na vgt na yund 4d56 and 5 speed AT pa. sana INVECS-II na rin yan para swabe...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    wow! I'm excited to see this on the road, pinalitan yng grill pala. I bet the red will look really good, mukhang bull/toro or diablo. hehe! congrats sa makakabili neto, panalo ka sa FC!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by nvidi.turion View Post
    :drive1:nice to have such VGT engine...
    sure talk of the tear naman ito sa tsikot...
    Yes Mitsubishi MS is top seller and will continue to stay there.

But You can be sure Toyota will retaliate with some improvements. As it is, their 102hp 2.5L and 160hp 3.0L are completely left behind against the MS 2.5Lvgt with 178hp.

102 hp on a two tonne vehicle in 2011 is laughable considering in 1989, 1991 and 1995 I bought brand new SWB 2.5L Pajero's with similar hp.

So expect some improvements (or incentives) on the fortuner in the coming months before the brand new model in 2012.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by spotdog11 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I just spoke with my sales agent. He said they are expecting units within february. Thanks to this thread, I was able to convert my reservation deposit to the new upcoming model.
    Congrats spotdog. I bet you are happy you joined tsikot forums.

What colour are you getting?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Expatio View Post
    Congrats spotdog. I bet you are happy you joined tsikot forums.

What colour are you getting?
    Yes, Im glad I joined. Thank you. Im getting the white color.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    baka matagal pa ksi boss e naeexite ako sa monty haha.. anyways maganda talaga if vgt! tingin mo sir? climate control na kaya sa 4x2 a/t?
    4x4 lang po kasi yung na demo samen eh...hindi ko lang alam kung sa 4x2 eh auto climate na...pero malamang hindi po

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    antay mo na boss yung vgt...in a few few weeks lalabas na rin yan...patience is a virtue..hehehe..worth the wait po yun boss

2011 Mitsubishi Montero Sport [ARCHIVED]