New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 206 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Expatio View Post
    The picture from JPG111 is of the multimedia display on the GT-V and GLS Auto. This is an new feature and there is no mention of downgrading any model. The SE already has leather and Climate Control as will the GT-V and paddle shift.

He goes on to state about the extra or new body features on the SE (GT-V). HoneyComb Grill, Special Badging, & Rear Spoiler. I think there may be an exhaust garnish also.
    I've seen / noticed one unit (not on display) at the back of one of Mitsu casa farther in the south. It's a white color with honeycomb grille & override bumper.
    Seems similar profile to an X5 front. (from my eyes only)

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Is there a mention of what kind of transmission the 4x2 2.5VGT will get?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    damn... and i thought na 5 speed na riin ang 2.5gls a/t with paddle shifters?

parang may mali..

sabi kasi ng SA ko na 5 speed na ang lahat ng a/t..

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    GLS 2.5VGT 2WD is 5-speed AT

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sorry18 View Post

parang may mali..

after reading the document, it seems that the GLS 4x2 A/T wont have changes- transmission wise. but best to wait and see on the launch instead.

What i want to find out is IF the GLS 4x2 A/T will get the Full Auto Aircon or at least the heater function as well... haiz... and the fuel economy versus the 3.2 4M41.
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; January 27th, 2011 at 12:06 PM.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sorry18 View Post

parang may mali..

Quote Originally Posted by 1stgear View Post
    GLS 2.5VGT 2WD is 5-speed AT

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by normyline22 View Post
    Hahaha madalas yun... Kahit nga kunyari sasabihin sayo this week sir makukuha niyo na, minsan kelangan kulitin pa din... In demand kasi eh kayo tayo naghahabol hahaha compare mo yun iba sila naghahabol ng buyer hahaha si monty siya hinahabol... yeah kaya nga din lalo akong di natuloy sa 2010 kasi wala ng white so hindi ako nagreserve... then nabasa ko na VGT kaya todo wait na! haha... commute mode nga tapos masaklap pa commute din sa valentines day! hahaha malapit na yan dami na leakage ohhh..

hahaha.. yun ang masaklap rent ka muna kotse for valentines hahaha.. pero mukhang malapit na ang iniintay natin nilabas na mga specs e.. hehe.. pa reserve ka na din boss bka mahaba nnmn ang pila e. ubusan yan for sure ganda ng monty 2011

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    It would be nice if the 4x2 2.5VGT will get the new 5 speed A/t (even if they omit the paddle shift and just provide the invecs shifter from the old model).

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    after reading the document, it seems that the GLS 4x2 A/T wont have changes- transmission wise. but best to wait and see on the launch instead.

What i want to find out is IF the GLS 4x2 A/T will get the Full Auto Aircon or at least the heater function as well... haiz... and the fuel economy versus the 3.2 4M41.

+ 1 ako kay sir ian.

2011 Mitsubishi Montero Sport [ARCHIVED]