New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 117 of 206 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2054
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by gti277 View Post
    *Sinoda,
    Sent you PM sir.

sir pa pm also... TIA

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    when they deliver your unit, do you tip the person? how much?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    According to SA, third week pa daw ng March. So it's in line to be released next week. Currently, I'm being asked to issue 50k as a "reservation fee" para mabilis pagkuha ng unit.

If it was a fee (a charge); it would be for services rendered or items purchased and you would be paying this on top of the original price, whereas a deposit is used as part payment. Your SAs interpretation of the English language seems about as bad as my spelling of it.

My SA requested a 50k reservation deposit , and I expect my BLACK GT-V maybe 5 days after those in the NCR.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Expatio View Post

If it was a fee (a charge); it would be for services rendered or items purchased and you would be paying this on top of the original price, whereas a deposit is used as part payment. Your SAs interpretation of the English language seems about as bad as my spelling of it.

My SA requested a 50k reservation deposit , and I expect my BLACK GT-V maybe 5 days after those in the NCR.
    Can't wait for your Black GT-V...Mabangis ang dating!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Latest mods on my Monty: CF spoiler, Headrest monitors, Bosch Europa horns (stocks are crappy), europlates/frame and Pajero sport badge. Next mod are the rear fogs . Anyone na nakapag install na nito? How much kaya? EUDM sana balak ko...Thanks!
    pics naman dyan!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Latest mods on my Monty: CF spoiler, Headrest monitors, Bosch Europa horns (stocks are crappy), europlates/frame and Pajero sport badge. Next mod are the rear fogs . Anyone na nakapag install na nito? How much kaya? EUDM sana balak ko...Thanks!
    pics naman sir...

CF spoiler? is this the spoiler like the ones ive seen in the 2009-2010 montys or the upcoming spoiler of the GT-V? Which one is more efficient?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    OT: Just want to ask if anyone had tried putting tuning chips in thier MS? (older and new model). Which one suits the MS?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Expatio View Post
    Asked and answered here on this thread on Friday
    P95,000
    95k para sa gps???

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by pogy_uy View Post
    pics naman sir...

CF spoiler? is this the spoiler like the ones ive seen in the 2009-2010 montys or the upcoming spoiler of the GT-V? Which one is more efficient?

Sir Pogi Uy maki-singit po, hindi mo ini-specify kong front spoiler ba or rear roof spoiler ba kailangan mo. Kong ang kailangan mo ay rear roof spoiler, OEM nyan ay almost the same ang efficiency design pero ang art profile ay pa-iba iba mas lalo na sa hugis.

There is a big difference between Carbon fiber and fiber glass rear roof spoiler in terms of pricing:

(CF) Carbon Fiber = ?
    Fiber Glass = 7.5k with brake light na.

If I were you, ang bilhin mo yong rear roof spoiler ng Toyota Prado model 2007, (huwag yong sa model 2010 and up) kong makakita ka nyan sa mga accessories supplier nearest to you, subukan mo munang i-fit up sa Montero mo makikita mo ka-iba pare, I guarantee you will appreciate. Pero ikaw na bahala mag- decide, if you are only after na mas lalong maging pogi ang Montero mo yon ang the best. pero kong efficiency ang habol mo, disregard my opinion. Buy a casa supplied spoiler.

Yong brother-in-law ko, rear roof spoiler ng Toyota Prado ang pi-na install nya. Kaya ..Pare.. astig ang dating. He never believes about spoiler efficiency. What he believes is to install a spoiler is for the sake of art only. I will post photo of his Montero ditto sa thread, kong papayag siya.
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Black pala si Sir Expatio. I'll get the white Thanks for the clarifying the "fee" and "deposit"

2011 Mitsubishi Montero Sport [ARCHIVED]