New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 343 of 382 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 3813
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dmdgie View Post
    Ano po ang prob kapag nalock yung gear sa park diko na magalaw
    maybe yours is a model that requires starting the engine first, then step on the brake pedal so's you can move the lever away from P..
    another possible problem is a defective switch/sensor that unlocks the lever..

2. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    What do u mean defective switch?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    What do u mean defective switch?
    stepping on the brake pedal activates a switch, which in turn unlocks the mechanism keeping you from moving that lever out of P.
    well, i'm hoping it's the switch, because switches are easy. a defective locking mechanism is something else..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    maybe yours is a model that requires starting the engine first, then step on the brake pedal so's you can move the lever away from P..
    another possible problem is a defective switch/sensor that unlocks the lever..
    Ok ill try it now. Thanks

5. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    stepping on the brake pedal activates a switch, which in turn unlocks the mechanism keeping you from moving that lever out of P.
    well, i'm hoping it's the switch, because switches are easy. a defective locking mechanism is something else..
    What will happen if the switch is defective?

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by raybrig View Post
    Just got my Black GTA today :-)
    Finally...

Kaso nahihirapan ako hanapin yun USB port haha. Saka wala pala Bluetooth connection ito?
    Nakita mo? Ang alam ko kasi wala ng usb port ang 2014 model.. ung mga dati kasi nasa glove box... can't seem to find mine..

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Ano po ang prob kapag nalock yung gear sa park diko na magalaw
    step on the break pedal or start the Engine prior trying to move rhe stick

8. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by baniparairo01 View Post
    step on the break pedal or start the Engine prior trying to move rhe stick
    Na try ko n po but it didnt work

9. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Na try ko na po but it didnt work

10. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Hello,

I just recently registered and am planning to buy my very first car.

I've been offered the 2014 Lancer EX GTA at a very big discount which I think is close to 200K. Even with a 5 year financing the terms are still very good.

I've looked around and I haven't seen any other deal that even comes close to what Mitsubishi is offering.

I'm just wondering if there are any issues with the Lancer as a reason why they have this promo.

Also, I don't really know much (well nothing really) about cars. So any advise as to things I need to consider will be much appreciated.

Thanks