New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Need to buy some furnitures and fixtures like bedframe and mattress, sofa or sofabed, some drawers, racks, dining table and chairs and some other stuffs.

I've been to Our Home, Forty Winks, and other mall based furniture shops, I visited Wilcon Builder's Depot in Balintawak but the choices are limited. I want a shop that has more choices.

Where can i find the shops that sells these stuffs? Preferably within Metro Manila or nearby areas.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Betis, Guagua, Pampanga... Dami doon... Sikat ang Betis for its many craftsmen/sash factories.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    If you're looking for a nice household furniture you can visit PLAY & DIPLAY sa megamall kasi ako ngapupunta , medyo expensive nga lang but nice naman talaga yung mga household furnitures nila dun..

Goodluck

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    If youre looking for cheap furnitures, you can try Sangandaan Caloocan-Mabini St near cor Samson Road. Dito yata nanggaling yun iba bnbenta sa SM??

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    for toilets visit mc home depot fort bonifacio, then theres a VISARI store there.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    what type or deisgns are you specifically looking for? there are specialties
    showroom where you can have a look.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Some traditional places to buy these items:

- Maypajo in Caloocan (near Sangandaan area mentioned above)
    - Paco in Manila

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Check out 3rd floor(or was it 4th) of Market Market. They a lot of household furnitures. Most of these are made of hardwood(Narra, etc).

Though i myself am still looking for a better place selling furnitures. Sabi pwede daw magpasadya sa Pili, Laguna. Vigan is another place(where some shops in Market Market get their stuffs to sell). Though syempre, these are outside Manila.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    I heard there are two Ikea outlets in Manila. Sorry don't know where they are.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    I heard there are two Ikea outlets in Manila. Sorry don't know where they are.
    meron na ba? AFAIK wala pang IKEA dito.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Where to Buy Household Furnitures and Fixtures?