New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    What style of clothing attract women most?

I usually stick to plain shirts, polos, and vintage look jeans. I have no clue if it attracts women though. My fav store is people are people. Grunge/preppy look.

What style do you wear? brand?
    Last edited by cablespy; April 26th, 2007 at 04:06 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ung naka taas ang collar.

hehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Errr... women are attracted by clothes? I don't think that is the only factor.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho. there are no specific clothes type which attract women, except perhaps, they are not attracted to the clothes that Ariel and Maverick are sporting.

everything boils down to how it is being carried, and the neatness of the guy that carry them. you may be wearing Armani suits, but kung madumi naman ngipin mo, bad breath ka and may putok ka, bale wala din.

you may just be wearing cargo shorts, plain shirts and sandals, pero kung mabango ka naman, lakas pa din ng dating mo.

pero i think, women are more attracted to the personality of the guy, his wits and his intellect more than the clothes. superficial lang yan eh.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Errr... women are attracted by clothes? I don't think that is the only factor.
    well...you're right..i think it should be the entire package...
    pero mazda..i think i know where you're coming from...lets separate muna the appearance from the aPERAnce shall we??

going back...kahit naman ano pa suot mo as long you carry it neat and simple...example...if u opt to wear sandals..sana naman malinis ang paa mo at kuko..get it???

isa pa...straight women hate men who wear clothes not their age...well its ok for a younger guy to wear mature clothing lalo na if the situation calls for it...pero yung medyo matanda na then nagpapakabagets pa...parang turn off yata yun...same with women din naman di ba...

nwei..bottom line is...keep it neat...casual clothing is always safe...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Don't feel insecure just by the clothes you wear. Wear what you feel is good for you, and you'll feel confident. It's the confidence that makes them look twice.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    simple is always better.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    yun clothes na mahabang t-shirt tipong hanggang tuhod, super luwag na pantalon and sporting a shaved head - they seem to be around women.

one big mystery of the cosmos

it depends 'who' is wearing and 'how' they wear..if it suits, yun ang attractive para sa akin

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    yun clothes na mahabang t-shirt tipong hanggang tuhod, super luwag na pantalon and sporting a shaved head - they seem to be around women.

one big mystery of the cosmos

OT:
    kulang ka pre....
    wala yung hi-cut basketball shoes, na naka lawit yung dila ng sapatos. sabay dog tags o beads...

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
What style of clothes (for men) do women like?