New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Hi All,

Some things to take note of if you have plans this Sunday:

- INC Centennial at the Super Center in Bulacan; not sure how this will play out once people start going home
    - 38th Milo Marathon Manila leg, somewhere in Roxas Blvd.; assumed to last up til noon
    - I Run for Life run somewhere in Dasmarinas Village, Makati; within the village lang ata to?

To Add, SONA on Monday.

Stay home na lang, and troll on tsikot.com :D

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Or go south.

The beautiful provinces of Laguna and Batangas beckons.

:D

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    I was actually planning to go south this weekend, pero ended up cancelling my plans. I have this strong feeling that all northbound traffic will be snarled up so bad, it will even affect the incoming traffic from SLEX. Baka abutin ako ng siyam siyam makabalik sa Metro Manila.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Or go south.

The beautiful provinces of Laguna and Batangas beckons.

then get stuck in Tagaytay traffic.

But dang a drive through Cavite to Batangas would be nice.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    then get stuck in Tagaytay traffic.

But dang a drive through Cavite to Batangas would be nice.
    Yes, from my house to Nasugbu, via Ternate is around an hour and a half lang. And ever since I am avoiding the Tagaytay route like the plague.

Except when my stash of coffee beans is running on reserve, or when I need to have my deep fried salt and pepper crispy Tawilis and an ice cold San Miguel pale pilsen fix.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Yes, from my house to Nasugbu, via Ternate is around an hour and a half lang. And ever since I am avoiding the Tagaytay route like the plague.

Except when my stash of coffee beans is running on reserve, or when I need to have my deep fried salt and pepper crispy Tawilis and an ice cold San Miguel pale pilsen fix.

mmm tawilis. Nakabili kami sa cartimar last week sir, pero alam ko madalang lang siya makita dun.

i'm more concerned about the exodus of the INC people after the event; yung pagpunta pwedeng slow buildup through the week, e yung uwian sabay sabay. E aminin na natin, tao lang naman, mahirap maging mabuting Kristiyano pag matindi ang trapik ^_^.

Hmm, maganda siguro magbenta ng tubig/pagkain sa NLEX this Sunday ^_^
    Last edited by badkuk; July 24th, 2014 at 10:35 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014

tsk.tsk.tsk. wtf! laki abala neto dami madelay mga delivery sa noth up to this week pa naman.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    OT lang every saan pwedeng Alternative route from Kaytitinga 3 Cavite (Near nasugbo arch) to Manila pag sunday ng hapon? ANg taffic na pababa ng Tagaytay

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

You can take the Amadeo back roads, tapos labas mo Governors drive in Dasmarinas. If you check in google maps, marami pwede daanan. I just dont know the road conditions. The Amadeo route is familiar to me since nasubukan ko na yan.

But anywhere you pass, on a Sunday afternoon ............ sigurado traffic yan. Family day yan eh. Lahat na malls along the road puno ng tao.

When I'm up in Tagaytay, I'd usually hang around muna, tambay-tambay. Wait for mall closing hours to pass, then I hit the road.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    May be I will spend sunday with my friends in Nuvali or Paseo De Sta.Rosa, pagsinipag kami ng barkada edi akyat pa-tagaytay

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast