New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Release Kim Henares on him... Kagaya ginawa kay Cedric Lee.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Haha. Parang release the kraken.:-)

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    May abusado nang nanghihintay maging president si vpnog.

God save ph!
    isa sa mga kating-kati na maging presidente si noggie i know a couple of people, yung mahilig mag payong kahit di umuulan at si ***y

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006

photo grabbed from abs-cbn. evo nga

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Only shows na kulang pa sa training yung convoy at umabot pa ng ganun...

Whether we like the president or not yung binabantayan ng convoy is the chief executive... no excuses na umabot pa ng ganyang scenario

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    makabili nga ng bulok na evo para
    matawag din akong sports car driver

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If the guy did not heed the warning of the convoy they should have boxed him in and put the ARB-type bumpers on the PSG Patrols to good use if seriously needed. It is possible they tried to but the car just had more power and outran the box-in attempts. Learning experience for the PSG as well since they do need protective vehicles with more serious power (LC200?) in some cases. I remember there was a similar incident with GMA's convoy before against a Honda Jazz which resulted in a Patrol turning over or getting damaged.

Kilalang family name nga. But yes, respect is earned and not inherited as earlier mentioned... And yep, every family has it's niggles who tarnish the name.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by NiCe2KnowU View Post
    makabili nga ng bulok na evo para
    matawag din akong sports car driver
    how is it bulok? that car is a real sports car kahit pa sabihin mo bulok/luma na yan, mas ok pa din bumili ng totoong sports car kesa naman bumili ng brand new economy car ie honda civic or lancer gta and tapos kung ano ano gawin para lang mabawasan ang bagal pero in the end and after spending hundreds of thousands of pesos wala pa din binatbat sa tinatawag mong bulok na evo.

anyway swerte niya at ticket lang inabot niya. also surprised that he was able to over take some of the convoys, ganon na ba ka incompetent PSG ngayon?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ZENMasterTYL View Post

photo grabbed from abs-cbn. evo nga
    I'm not a car expert but how can we tell that this is really an Evo and not a Lancer on body kits? To my untrained eye, it looks like a Lancer with a spoiler and that's why I'm curious.

Posted via iPhone using Tsikot Mobile App

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sarap sana makita mukha ng kupal na yon naka posas at interogated by PSG.. nag yabang pa sa pulis

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Update

Yesterday, April 16, ABS-CBNNews.com reported about an incident on the Skyway in which a private motorist driving a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution was issued a traffic violation ticket after "overtaking PNoy's convoy."

"A sports car-driving Makati resident was cited for reckless driving at the Skyway after overtaking several vehicles of the presidential convoy, including the car of President Benigno Aquino III himself," wrote Lynda Jumilla.

The "offending" motorist was identified as Jeffrey Roxas-Chua, and the car was tagged as having plate number UWI-797. The car is shown above in one of Roxas-Chua's Instagram posts.

According to the report:

Roxas-Chua first tried to overtake the vehicle of the Presidential Communication and Operations Office (PCOO), forcing the PCOO driver to slow down and give way. Two police cars tried to block Roxas-Chua from cutting in the convoy, but the latter managed to outdrive them. He then wove in and out of the other vehicles until he reached the President's car and overtook it. A cop aboard a motorcycle flagged down Roxas-Chua and issued him a ticket for reckless driving, noting he was going much faster than the 100kph allowed on the Skyway.

Worse, the report said, Roxas-Chua got mad at the policeman who issued him the ticket, and then name-dropped Vice President Jejomar Binay and Manila Mayor Joseph Estrada.

The report quoted Roxas-Chua as telling the cop: "Kay Presidente pala kayo ha. Ganyan pala. Humanda ka pag naging presidente si Binay o si Erap. Ipatatanggal kita."

The report then said that both the camps of Binay and Estrada denied even knowing Roxas-Chua.

Naturally, more than a dozen readers sent us the link, wanting us to share the report with others. But we didn't want to do so without first getting the side of Roxas-Chua. So we looked for him on Facebook.

Fortunately, we found one "Jeff Roxas-Chua," and to our pleasant surprise, we discovered that he had sent us a friend request a long time ago which we hadn't accepted. After accepting the friend request, we sent him a private message asking him if he was the person in the news.

He replied: "Yes, Vernon. Whatever the media said that I said, is truly false. Have hard evidence to prove it (video). It's actually a very juicy video. I'm not the type to name-drop people I do not know. Lynda Jumilla talked bull."

When we asked if TopGear.com.ph could break the video to the public, he answered: "What are the pros and cons if we did break our silence? We are talking about me being a normal citizen versus all the crazy media reports. Lynda Jumilla was NOT even at the scene during that time yesterday."

As we publish this, Roxas-Chua is still mulling whether to share the above-mentioned video or not--assuming it does exist.

Roxas-Chua is into buying and selling cars, as well as distributing high-end car parts.
    Motorist in skirmish with PNoy convoy says media reports are false | TopGear.com.ph

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Sports car driver gets ticket after overtaking PNoy's convoy