Apr 2009
    Mitsubishi Montero Sport GLS-V
    Fuel consumption: 13.5km/l --- sa 80kph siguro

lumagpas ka ng 80kph nasa 10km/l

city driving 7-8km/l

parehas lang sa GLS

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Di kaya sa GT-V yan bro JJGF kasi 5 A/T na?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Di kaya sa GT-V yan bro JJGF kasi 5 A/T na?
    ewan lang bro pero malamang hindi pa din hehhehe

2000 L300 FB-4d56, 2000 starex 4d56 a/t saka 2009 MS 2.5 a/t wala naman pinagkaiba sa FC... sa hatak lang

kaya ganyan din malamang GT-V... sa hatak lang nagkakatalo

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by JJGF View Post
    ewan lang bro pero malamang hindi pa din hehhehe

2000 L300 FB-4d56, 2000 starex 4d56 a/t saka 2009 MS 2.5 a/t wala naman pinagkaiba sa FC... sa hatak lang

kaya ganyan din malamang GT-V... sa hatak lang nagkakatalo
    Ayun, sa hatak at bilis na lang pala nagkatalo. Dapat lamang kunti CRDi ah.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    ^ bro base yan sa exprience ko... ewan lang sa iba

7-8km/l lang talaga ang kaya kahit anong gaan ng paa gawin ko hehe

yung 13.5km/l baka sa MID nila nakuha...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Pasok sa list yung navarra pero mababa pa rin yung FC rate na na-harness nila 10.2km/L, sa experience namin nung bago-bago pa yun nakaharness kami ng 12 km/L kung high speed driving (80-100 kph speed on expressways) while city driving pinakamababa na yung 8km/L.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    How about the FXT 11-16km/ltr and range. Very impressive IMHO if indeed true. Modestpa daw claim ng MI eh. calling mr. foresterx
    It's not the Forester XT 2.5L turbo that's in the article but the 2.0 X model:
    Subaru Forester 2.0 X
    Fuel consumption: 11km/l to 16.4km/l
    Source: Motor Image and Top Gear Philippines test

Motor Image said it’s good for at least 11km/l but we say it can run five kilometers more with a lighter tap of the right foot.
    With a 2.0L engine, the test shows that it has better FC than the CR-V with the same displacement:

Honda CR-V 2.0 V
    Fuel Consumption: 10km/l
    Source: Top Gear Philippines test

The Honda CR-V may be getting a bit long in the tooth, the 10km/l reading it registered on an overnight jaunt to and from La Union preceded by the hard thrashing it received is hard to not notice.
    FC figures from 3rd party and manufacturers' tests are nice to see, But as we all know, economy runs are a lot different from real world driving - at least those that were done by Petron where cars are run at dawn or late night when traffic is light, speeds don't exceed 100kph (mostly within 60-80kph), aircon turned off, shifting to neutral on downhills, etc. Does anyone know how Top Gear, DOE and car manufacturers conduct their tests?

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    Is this test serious? My Ford Ranger can average 10.5 km/l and that's mix of city and highway driving and that's with a heavy right foot driving. Imagine how much more FC I can save if I go light on the pedal.

The title of the article should be "EIGHT OF THE MOST FUEL-EFFICIENT ADVERTISERS AND SPONSORS OF TOP GEAR"

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rattrapante View Post
    Is this test serious? My Ford Ranger can average 10.5 km/l and that's mix of city and highway driving and that's with a heavy right foot driving. Imagine how much more FC I can save if I go light on the pedal.

The title of the article should be "EIGHT OF THE MOST FUEL-EFFICIENT ADVERTISERS AND SPONSORS OF TOP GEAR"
    hehe, could not comment on that since I really don't know. But it is noted here that this run has many climbs so the Fc is quite low ata.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JJGF View Post
    ^ bro base yan sa exprience ko... ewan lang sa iba

7-8km/l lang talaga ang kaya kahit anong gaan ng paa gawin ko hehe

yung 13.5km/l baka sa MID nila nakuha...
    balik mo yung stock na gulong ang mags bro.......kaya yan hanggang 11 to 12....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Most Fuel Efficient SUV's and Pick-ups 2011