The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gadget savvy!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikselog View Post
    Walang katapusang reklamo. Lahat na lang ng bagay may reklamo di na nakuntento anak ng pating.

Tamad. Ningas-kugon.
    lahat isinisisi sa gobyerno? pati sandmakmak na anak..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Mahilig sa Sidewalk junkies...

Miss, di masyado maanghang yung sawsawan....

kinain nyo na nga po lahat ng sili eh.... jk.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by hondaboot View Post
    if you'll watch youtube, you'll see that not too many Filipinos share self-help guides sa mga natutunan nila na skills or procedures unlike the Americans.

when we do blogs, the primary purpose is not to help but to brag or being first to know.

we all clamor against corruption but if you'll see most filipinos families, it will always be what i want first before dedication to work or a long term goal.

we like to call everyone bayani: the militants, the rightists and the leftists, the media, the marginalized poor, the ofws, the bloggers makes me sick whenever i hear that word anymore. bayani is hero, hero is a self-less act/sacrifice without expecting anything in return. if one is profiting, benefiting, surviving from an act, hindi BAYANI yun, bec. heroes don't survive, they die but their spirit lives. yun lang ang plain and simple meaning nun.

most tsikoteers here who we look up on for car reviews are paid or are benefitting from the perks that car dealers give. that's why they're turning the blind eye on what is really happening in the car industry ... overbloated car prices with less features. it figures, car dealers spend a lot on magazines, internet reviews and road tests and who are direct benefactors, eh di yun mga nakikinabang na nag-rereview.

this is one sick country we have here who always like to brag that they are on the moral side of things but actually deep inside, it's always what's in it for me.

nobody is innocent.

----

and last but not the least, magpapayat kayo. those fancy bags, fancy gadgets,fancy bikes and fancy cars wont give you any justice in your facebook pictures. you'll just consuming up space even in cyberspace photos.

it's sickening that there's a few people i can hang around anymore with fit or conscious bodies. it counts too you know pag ang mga kasama ko sa facebooks pics eh beautiful people.

"if you look good and dress well, you don't need a purpose in life."

Sounds like you're alluding to a certain person or persons in particular. Why don't you identify them?

So, the only reason why people have to get fit for you is because they have to look good in facebook? If that's the main thing you look at when you make friends then you must have very few.

Poor fella.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cjv_justice View Post
    when I eavesdrop on people talking, the 'one-upping' always happens more often... especially at events where people meet up for the first time...

sometimes I'd like to ask them - "Do you even hear what you're saying?"

puro nalang sapawan...
    It's a national sport called urine olympics or pataasan ng...

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Mahilig mag FaceBook kahit oras ng trabaho harharhar

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    mayat maya gutom

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Mahilig mag FaceBook kahit oras ng trabaho harharhar
    Mahilig din sa sitserya habang nagpesbuk....

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by JJGF View Post
    mayat maya gutom
    oo nga ano?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    tuwing makikita mo ngumunguya

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Katangian Ng Mga Filipino......